Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Fed up with ‘bad’ news? Post your good news here!

Spent most of the day cleaning my motorbike, drinking mulled wine and listening to Christmas tunes. Will be cracking the beers open soon for the Whyte fight this evening. Happy days:)

Great news here. I'm down the pub and tomorrow going to the tan Hill Inn for a boozy campout and on to the lake district

Great news here. I'm down the pub and tomorrow going to the tan Hill Inn for a boozy campout and on to the lake district
Tan Hill. Never seen that in daylight. A few times in the dead of night!

Ask them if they still have the same Everest advertised windows that
Ted Moult fitted. lol.
Ha. I had a bloke from everest round. He said to me ' I've come because you haven't paid for your windows we fitted' I said back to him ' but you said after 5 years they would pay for themselves!'

Tan Hill. Never seen that in daylight. A few times in the dead of night!
It's a great spot to see the northern lights. If there's solar activity and your sober enough to stay up that is

We had a bath today instead of showers ………. It was great!

Ha. I had a bloke from everest round. He said to me ' I've come because you haven't paid for your windows we fitted' I said back to him ' but you said after 5 years they would pay for themselves!'
Time to Everest from comedy I think fB! :)

Looked at my camper van thinking where to today???????

Life is too short for all the doom and gloom in the world right now.

I get out of bed each day and think" another great day to be alive" what happens from then is what it is..............

If I worried about everything I read, hear, see and feel, I would have died years ago from the heart attack I had at 42 whilst in the Army.