Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Fiamma bike rack parts

C

CarolS

VIP Member
image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg Help needed please. We have lost the left hand Fiamma bike rack fittings on our T5 ( they just dropped off!). I attach a photo of the right hand fittings which hopefully shows what we are missing. I have not been able to identify the part number as known is shown on the right hand bracket. Grateful for any information on where I could obtain the relevant missing part. Many thanks.

View attachment 24258 View attachment 24259 View attachment 24260 Help needed please. We have lost the left hand Fiamma bike rack fittings on our T5 ( they just dropped off!). I attach a photo of the right hand fittings which hopefully shows what we are missing. I have not been able to identify the part number as known is shown on the right hand bracket. Grateful for any information on where I could obtain the relevant missing part. Many thanks.
http://www.thefiammacentre.co.uk/fiamma-carrybike-cycle-racks/bike-rack-spare-parts.html

Thanks Welsh Gas for response. I looked at the site but can't find the fitting to match what is needed. Our bike rack is 4 years old so it could be that they have changed the design making the fittings different. I guess I will have to take the part into VW dealer to see if they can source one.

Thanks Welsh Gas for response. I looked at the site but can't find the fitting to match what is needed. Our bike rack is 4 years old so it could be that they have changed the design making the fittings different. I guess I will have to take the part into VW dealer to see if they can source one.
Is it a VW or Fiamma rack? I doubt if VW will be much help, unfortunately, if it's not a VW rack.

There is nothing on the bike rack to identify the make, but having looked at various pictures of VWs with bike racks this afternoon I think it's is probably a VW rack. Probably would have been better off leaving the Fiamma out of the post title .

image.jpeg image.jpeg Re posting this amended thread in the right area. Help needed please. The left hand bracket of our VW T5 bike rack has been lost ( it just dropped off!). I attach a photo of the right hand fittings which hopefully shows what we are missing. I have not been able to identify the part number as none is shown on the right hand bracket. Grateful for information on where I can obtain part quickly or if anyone has a broken rack with the spare part which they want to sell. Many thanks.

Back