Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Fitted Sheets

Great tip. Has anyone found any good packable (squashable, in a compression bag?) pillows?

Quote: T6.1 has a one piece mattress up top T5, T5.1 & T6 have it split into two pieces. Quote.

Not my T5, or others that I know of. Single mattress upstairs
[/QUOTE]

I assumed - it appears possibly wrongly that all T5's were the same as all the ones I've seen along with the T5.1 and T6 every one I have seen has the little mattress at the end as the photo below on the bit of bed that doesn't tip up. 960.jpg

Useful post, thanks!

I'm looking at sheet covers and mattress protectors for a T6.1:

1. Top, Sheet Cover: https://www.dunelm.com/product/easycare-cotton-180-thread-count-fitted-sheet-1000155546 (25cm. Small double. Dove grey) Looks good!

2. Top, Mattress Protector: ?

3. Bottom, 'Comfort Mattress' Sheet Cover: ?

4. Bottom, 'Comfort Mattress' Mattress Protector: ?

I'm set with 1, but any ideas on 2, 3, 4 please?
We have the Dunelm sheets in grey, brilliant value, perfect colour match. We use them for the top mattress and also our S2S SIM.

Just ordered zipped fitted sheets from Duvelay for upstairs and vw comfort mattress downstairs. Here is the dimensions I ordered which they provided. went for 5cm deep on both. Have I cocked up :oops:
How did you find these sheets? Looking around I think this is the best place to order them. Thanks

Fit the 6.1 perfectly.
The link didn’t work. Went to an “Oops” page!

The link didn’t work. Went to an “Oops” page!
Dunelm small double, mattress size 120 x 190 cm depth 25 cm

This fits upstairs perfectly. Just put it on at home - three dogs, and impatient partner and fighting around inside a big crisp packet made it tricky to do on the campsite

https://+++++++++++++++++++++++/pro...heets-for-the-vw-t6-1-california-top-bed-5cm/

T6.1 Fitted sheet