Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Foot power.

Many Congratulations. Hope you had a glass of the red stuff to wind down

Congratulations GrannyJen. You must be justifiably very proud of yourself!

Thank you for all the nice messages. It was very touch and go. I was running for Phabkids and only confirmed my registration 24 hours earlier when I found the combination of dressings that allowed me to get my running shoes on my feet:D

I must also admit that the Sunday before, when I went to church, I asked for help from someone with a bit more authority and I got it.:D

Anyway, London lived up to it's reputation as probably the best in the world. A fantastic atmosphere, brilliant, brilliant crowds, superb organisation and can there be a more iconic finish anywhere in the world than turning into the Mall from in front of Buckingham Palace?

Anyway, Albert and I now need to prepare for Manchester in May then we are trucking over to Germany for the Berlin marathon in September :D

Last edited:
I have been a bit quiet these last couple of weeks whilst I wrestled with this painful problem.

Yesterday I finally resolved it :D

View attachment 20981

Great job , congrats ....sorry for beeing this late ...need to catch up with the forum as we where of on the Hannover factory vistit and Poland trip.
:thumb

Great job , congrats ....sorry for beeing this late ...need to catch up with the forum as we where of on the Hannover factory vistit and Poland trip.
:thumb

Thank you Wim xx Next up is Berlin ....and hopefully I will have two good feet for that one.