Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Forgot to fold mirror

Barbara

Barbara

VIP Member
Vehicle
T5 Beach
Having the van washed where I have been many times and I am always happy I forgot to mention that my mirrors are not automatic. New mirror hopefully being fitted tomorrow.

mirror - Copy.jpg

Yes. I have used it many times before, it is controlled by a man to start it off and the car has a bug remover put on first. I use this particular one in Spain as they are very careful and works OK for the awning. However this time I forget to mention the mirror need to be folded and as today a lot of cars are automatic I think it is not often considered. The garage was very busy and the same man has to put fuel in cars as well. Just one of those things. I had wandered off for a coffee. There was a bang and the van moved. Also a small dent in pillar. However I at least now I am aware of a garage where they speak English and a new mirror is on it way. Mirror is taped on at present and I have driven some 300 mls OK.

Is the car wash company paying for the new one?
I believe this is possible but will wait and see they found the garage for me and were good at calming me down. I was a little stressed as I had to drive 150mls to collect my husband from a airport.

Back