Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Forum lurkers

Victor

Victor

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 204
When ever I login to this forum I notice there are hundreds of people online but so many do not post, are you one of those lurkers

Don't be shy, say hello, I am sure you have some great tales to tell and some lovely photos to share

Let's see more lurkers post?

I agree. And all the crazy stuff which must be out there! Missing the liberty concept of this car being translated in the expression of it. Or is the original revolution only happening here in Argentina, and is the rest just conforming? :cool:.
IMG_E1925.jpg At least there's a happy future here for our 'soon illegal' diesels :Stig;)

There are +13.500 registred members , if they all go online and start writing new threads the site will probally crash ....
I think :
Half of the "lurkers" are VW dealers trying to get know the Cali , other half are MP owners who regret theire purchase:D

How about getting them all involved by asking them to comment on which they think is best, Beach or Ocean? ;)

I'll get my coat!

When ever I login to this forum I notice there are hundreds of people online but so many do not post, are you one of those lurkers

Don't be shy, say hello, I am sure you have some great tales to tell and some lovely photos to share

Let's see more lurkers post?

Is it possible that users remain logged in even when they surf away from the forum or turn off their computer without logging off.

I know that only ~1:20 times that I open Tapatalk I need to log in.

Follow my blog: www.au-revoir.eu

Is it possible that users remain logged in even when they surf away from the forum or turn off their computer without logging off.

I know that only ~1:20 times that I open Tapatalk I need to log in.

Follow my blog: www.au-revoir.eu
So no auto logging off when you switch off your computer? I must show as permanently logged on then. Surely not?

Why do some people lurk? It's like going down the pub with your pals and not joining in the conversation, weird!

So no auto logging off when you switch off your computer? I must show as permanently logged on then. Surely not?
you are showing offline now if that helps.

When you not beeing seen online on the forum a certain time you don't show up in the list .
Even when you don't "log out"
I never log out , just close the Ipad .

I come on a lot and only comment if I feel that I can add anything to the converstation.
If you want everybody to comment then the site would become congested with inane comments and lose it's value/interest as a site.

you are showing offline now if that helps.
Thanks - yes helps. (I was still in land of Zzzzz with computer off when you sent your post)
Thanks again.

I come on a lot and only comment if I feel that I can add anything to the converstation.
If you want everybody to comment then the site would become congested with inane comments and lose it's value/interest as a site.
Good point!

When you not beeing seen online on the forum a certain time you don't show up in the list .
Even when you don't "log out"
I never log out , just close the Ipad .
Not just me then!

I completely agree - and the trouble is, if people keep posting comments like 'I agree', or ' You're so right' or even 'What a complete load of tosh' it makes the thread a bit boring. Oh, hang on a mo...

I completely agree - and the trouble is, if people keep posting comments like 'I agree', or ' You're so right' or even 'What a complete load of tosh' it makes the thread a bit boring. Oh, hang on a mo...

With you on that one.

It’s been hot today.

Even oop norf...... Hang on, that’s too interesting.....

Back