Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Front bumper

Embomaggiepie

Embomaggiepie

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 204
Hi all,
I noticed this morning that this part on my front bumper is protruding. I can’t seem to push it back in. Has anyone had anything similar and if so how did you fix it? There is one on the other side of the front bumper as well but that is flush.
Many thanks
Emily

5D976F0A-3D15-4E88-9637-BA0A7ADCAFB6.jpeg

Headlight washer is correct
mine was fully out yesterday after using it on a run, (cleaning screen with washer stalk during driving )
mine pushed back after a few gentle in / out movements.
the headlight washers work on every 5th pull of the screen washer.
freezing water will be the issue, nothing to worry about unless it doesn’t go back.
if it concerns you pour a little warm water into it but note freeszing water caused the issue originally

press the windscreen washers, this cover will pop out (together with the other side), then spray some deicer on the mechanism. Perhaps increase the ice protection level of water in washer bottle.

What! I never knew that….. have I got them on my 2020 Coast?

Edit: yes I know I could go outside and ave a butchers but it’s too flippin cold right now :eek: :D

What! I never knew that….. have I got them on my 2020 Coast?

Edit: yes I know I could go outside and ave a butchers but it’s too flippin cold right now :eek: :D
‘Twas part of an option pack, (I think lights and vision )

My Cali has Xenon lights fitted with washers. Yesterday I had an initial panic whilst driving in the day when there was a cloud of what I thought was steam from the bonnet area round the headlights. I then realised that I had just activated the washers and the lights were also receiving a jet. Strangely, I don't recall ever having observed this before in my two plus years of ownership. Maybe to do with the extreme cold?

My Cali has Xenon lights fitted with washers. Yesterday I had an initial panic whilst driving in the day when there was a cloud of what I thought was steam from the bonnet area round the headlights. I then realised that I had just activated the washers and the lights were also receiving a jet. Strangely, I don't recall ever having observed this before in my two plus years of ownership. Maybe to do with the extreme cold?
If the headlight washer sprays whilst driving at night, it makes you think the lights are failing for a second until you realise what it is.

Headlight washer is correct
mine was fully out yesterday after using it on a run, (cleaning screen with washer stalk during driving )
mine pushed back after a few gentle in / out movements.
freezing water will be the issue, nothing to worry about unless it doesn’t go back.
if it concerns you pour a little warm water into it but note freeszing water caused the issue originally
Many thanks, I left it and it’s gone back in! At least I know what they are now

The headlamp washers are heated on my 2012 with xenon lights, shame the screen ones aren’t too as using them when frozen blows the pump fuse.

Back