Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Game Changer! SpaceMate

Jules Russell

Jules Russell

VIP Member
Vehicle
T5 SE 180
I have owned my T5.1 for 18 months now (previously had a T4, and before kids, a T25) and have done various upgrades to get the best out of going away in a California.
Considered this for a while and after approaching Simon at Spacemate, decided to purchase one.
It came within 48 hours of ordering and after watching a couple of videos on youtube, installed it.
Took me less than 15 minutes and with a bit of help from the husband to lift it into the van was all installed and reafy to go.
Went to Busfest at the weekend and honestly it was a game changer!
No more struggling in the boot in the dark or rain trying to find your kit, just pull out the Spacemate and everything was in sight and easily reachable. The weather wasn’t great at Busfest with wind and rain, but it was so easy to set up and pack up battling against the elements.
Would 100% recommend, Simon was brilliant with his help and advice and so glad I went ahead and got it.
Jules

IMG_1728.jpeg

IMG_1725.jpeg

IMG_1724.jpeg

One of the best bits of gear we ever had for our T6.

I really wanted the access a Spacemate gives but normally store a folded Brompton and PP335 in the boot and can’t afford to lose the few cms that result from its fitting.

Best accessory we have bought for our first Cali and just transferred to current one. Simon was brilliant who designed and makes them which all started when he wanted one for his own Cali. Good bit of Kit!

Back