Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Gap between front seats, and back of seat storage

Glyn - liking that rectangular flexi tub. Where did you get it?
Home and Bargain, I think it was £2-99, it's quite rubbery so flexible, got 3 different sizes around the van. Did have a 9 litre Really Useful Box there but stood on it getting to the upstairs bed and the lid broke, use the 9 litre in the kitchen cupboard though as they are a great fit and larger sizes in the boot.

Thabk you. I am not familier with Home and Bargain. Googling brings some stuff up but can't see those. Do you know if there is any kind of brand stamped on them (assuming not but just in case).

Thabk you. I am not familier with Home and Bargain. Googling brings some stuff up but can't see those. Do you know if there is any kind of brand stamped on them (assuming not but just in case).
Sorry, my wife tells me it's Homebargains

Sorry my wife tells me I should have said Homebargains. Website and nearest store to you is,
https://storelocator.homebargains.co.uk/store/A599/Knaves+Beech+Retail+Park,+Loudwater,+High+Wycombe
Hope that helps

I got this basket from TK Maxx for about a fiver. It's perfect for all sorts of stuff, including the half finished bottle of wine at bedtime, in the rare event that happens ...

20170306_155125.jpg

I found a much better usage for the space between the two front seats.....
Just back from France:D
Did any of you where aware a carton of wine is a perfect fit:thumb
IMG_6385.JPG
Had to shift some weight in to the front....

Last edited:
I put my levelling blocks on the floor next to the handbrake so they're handy when arriving. Also stops us stepping on the soft bit in the floor (why is that bit soft?)

Charles
I thought my floor was broken there. I think it's a section of sponge protecting some cables running under it

To whoever it is - you might “Disagree “ but my comment/explanation is correct.
Would be nice to know what your explanation is?
Unfortunately unable to PM you.

43F242B3-9763-4D45-97E4-9082697F8815.jpeg

Last edited:
I do wonder whether "disagree" should be removed, as people should explain why they disagree rather than just flag it ...

+1 for removing disagree. It does seem completely pointless and has the unfortunate effect of winding people up, even if it is simply a fat-fingered mis-hit.

To whoever it is - you might “Disagree “ but my comment/explanation is correct.
Would be nice to know what your explanation is?
Unfortunately unable to PM you.
View attachment 26285
View attachment 26284
I went to have a look who'd disagreed & it was me! Sorry, defo fat fingers on a phone with an imprecise touchscreen. Certainly no issue with the post, I don't even have a gap as I need 3 seats. (-:

I went to have a look who'd disagreed & it was me! Sorry, defo fat fingers on a phone with an imprecise touchscreen. Certainly no issue with the post, I don't even have a gap as I need 3 seats. (-:
Thank you.

I do wonder whether "disagree" should be removed, as people should explain why they disagree rather than just flag it ...
+1 for removing disagree. It does seem completely pointless and has the unfortunate effect of winding people up, even if it is simply a fat-fingered mis-hit.
Apparently the “Disagree” button cannot be removed. I did, on request, manage to get it moved away from the “Agree” Button. But I agree with you I would much prefer a verbal/written Disagreement than a button with no explanation.

I was one of the first to ask the Admins to take that "disagree" button away but appearantly it's a no go ....:mad:
Think 1/10 of those rathings given are " unknown" to the giver and given per accident ....some even send me "welcome" afther my +6700 posts , so wonder why?

At the last check I had received 28 disagree's.

Quite disappointing really for someone with a reputation for being disagreeable :shocked

Obviously not a lot of my ex students on this site :D

I was surprised when I got one, and interested in how I felt about it ;-)... good for Jay for identifying the mistake... I guess I should just see the one I got as fat finger....

I was one of the first to ask the Admins to take that "disagree" button away but appearantly it's a no go ....:mad:
Think 1/10 of those rathings given are " unknown" to the giver and given per accident ....some even send me "welcome" afther my +6700 posts , so wonder why?

No go because the Admins like the disagree button, or because it can't be removed? From my brief research it should be possible to remove 'disagree' from the Post Ratings options in the forum control panel.

Offcoarse you can "undo" the rating but as most push it by accdent with tick fingers on the smart phone they are not aware and probobaly not gonne undu the rating.
It's just a dumb feature imo.
If you don't agree on somthing just give a reply saying your thought.

BUT WE ARE WAY OFF-TOPIC HERE......

All becose i picked up this tread yesterday carrying my wine between the front seats!
Now all of you show what is between your front seats....:D

Another for 9 litre Really Useful Box

Mine's a Beach.... So, have the the below compressor fridge solution. Screen Shot 2017-09-27 at 20.55.45.png Fits, just about....... Dometic Waeco CF 11 Compressor Fridge Freezer 12v/24v 100-240v

Mine's a Beach.... So, have the the below compressor fridge solution. View attachment 26349 Fits, just about....... Dometic Waeco CF 11 Compressor Fridge Freezer 12v/24v 100-240v

Do you need to wear gloves to prevent skint knuckles when operating the handbrake?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Do you need to wear gloves to prevent skint knuckles when operating the handbrake?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Handbrake useage requires a slightly different “technique” twist-of-wrist.... but it soon becomes second-nature.... and not a problem IMO. My OH had concerns initially about this also, but these were short-lived.

Back