Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Gap between front seats, and back of seat storage

Handbrake useage requires a slightly different “technique” twist-of-wrist.... but it soon becomes second-nature.... and not a problem IMO. My OH had concerns initially about this also, but these were short-lived.
You mean backhand and using the base of the pinky?

You mean backhand and using the base of the pinky?

Whilst the fridge unit rests right up against the handbrake. There’s enough space between the handbrake, and the drivers seat, to operate.

It’s hard to explain, but in practice it isn’t an issue.... saying that, I don’t know why VW haven’t introduced an electric/button handbrake like most of their other vehicles, which would get rid of the handbrake lever all together.

Whilst the fridge unit rests right up against the handbrake. There’s enough space between the handbrake, and the drivers seat, to operate.

It’s hard to explain, but in practice it isn’t an issue.... saying that, I don’t know why VW haven’t introduced an electric/button handbrake like most of their other vehicles, which would get rid of the handbrake lever all together.
Looks like a great solution and factory fit quality. Couldn't agree more on the electric handbrake. Tiny modification that would have significant benefits for so many.

Back