Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

GC Cabin Carpet

Yes we have these fitted. Good quality but expensive. We bought them pre Brexit from Wiest Autohaeuser in Germany.

I cannot recommend the Branderup carpet - only recommend Avoid buy this terrible carpet.

I am buy this and when is camping, this carpet grabbings every miniature particles from shoe wearings most tightly and is then looking terrible.

So is try clean use powerful vacum cleaning machine at gas station and this Branderup carpet holds very tight tiny particles and makes a large battle to allowing vacuum machine to remove!.

Cleaning this carpet become a terrible hard workings.

The velour material is same than sticking tape - it is hold dirty sand and grass very tight. Of course is when is camping is when sand and grass particles attach to shoe wear and comes inside camper and this carpet.

Do Not recommend buy thie terribel carpet!. ( is only look nice when is 1st new and is not go camping area! )

I can only agree with the above re Branrup carpet for the GC overpriced and poor material in comparison to the VW option

I can only agree with the above re Branrup carpet for the GC overpriced and poor material in comparison to the VW option

Back