GC Infortainment Software Update

J

Jester

Top Poster
Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
Grand California 680
Hi All,

Started the van this morning and the head unit informed me that there was an OTA update available. Anyway this is the first update I have had, has any one else recently had one and what did it achieve or alter, was there any noticeable differences, bad or good.

Will

Hopefully when I get this it will return the screen back to normal/proper brightness.

Hopefully when I get this it will return the screen back to normal/proper brightness.
Let’s hope things improve for you soon it is a great van keep on it.

To be honest completely love the van! Been living and working full time since the 2nd August. It has its problems but working through them and upgrading as I go. :)

Hi,
Could you check whet your software version is please. I have no updates available my software version is 0803

Thanks.

Hi,
Could you check whet your software version is please. I have no updates available my software version is 0803

Thanks.
No worries will check tomorrow

Hi,

Thanks.
Hi sorry about the delay.

CA382D85-7652-4A8A-9BFF-AF4C22C3F0BE.jpeg

Not sure if mine is a later version of software ? Whatever it is I do seem to have problems

FA436D26-9AB5-4EF9-B26C-D06A70E2E6EB.jpeg

Not sure if mine is a later version of software ? Whatever it is I do seem to have problems

View attachment 86402
I’m no expert but wondering if your update is dated July 2021 ie 21.7

my build date was April 2021, and yours?

Not sure of the build date. But I collected mine on the 4th August.

Back