Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Good morning everyone!

Mr B is at work today. I'm at home and have had my holiday hair cut this morning and am now getting some stuff ready for Cali as we're heading off to the Yorkshire Dales on Saturday for two weeks!

I have a brilliant day planned. Husband away on business, parents being tended to by big sister today, a sunny garden and a busy washing machine, having got back yesterday from a weekend away in the van. Lovely. It's a girl thing. Men, with very few exceptions, do not understand the feeling a girl gets when she can get her undies dry and back in the drawer on the same day!
Prob correct assuming this imo. Wife says she understands but I don't

A beautiful morning, parked up with Alfie in a big empty field overlooking a big empty field near Southampton.

As it's such a glorious morning I thought I would just pop on a big, happy, cheery "Good morning everyone" and ask what you all up to today :D:D:D:D:D

Welcome to my neck of the woods GJ.
I've been working today so I only had leaving ASAP to really look forward too.
Is it a britstop this big empty field?

What a cheery post !
Well I've just washed the Cali / Insect Graveyard and it's looking great after a journey back from Paris visiting the newly arrived Grandson.
Been for a long walk and will probably finish with a bike ride through the lanes on a lovely sunny June early evening :)

Yes Jen best thing we've ever done we usually do long-term fostering which is usually between the ages of 5-18 then hopefully till they are 21 so we can work with the children more effectively and to make sure they have someone in their lives who is there for them.

Well, I raise my glass to you. You are changing peoples lives at some sacrifice to yourselves. I know a bit about some of the challenges and difficulties you face and what you take in, turn round, and support further on is a credit to you.

Welcome to my neck of the woods GJ.
I've been working today so I only had leaving ASAP to really look forward too.
Is it a britstop this big empty field?

Good evening ...

I was stopping at Hound and it was a C&CC CS. A bit ramshackle but a nice field, all I wanted, and a most pleasant old couple who own it.

What a cheery post !
Well I've just washed the Cali / Insect Graveyard and it's looking great after a journey back from Paris visiting the newly arrived Grandson.
Been for a long walk and will probably finish with a bike ride through the lanes on a lovely sunny June early evening :)

Have a great evening Bill xx it's lovely!

Thank you @GrannyJen! Hope your day turned out so great as you wrote back in the morning or even better!

Thank you!

A great day, a lovely evening, just got back home and lit the BBQ so my Sister and I can enjoy a nice dinner and glass of wine.

What a cheery post !

Wouldn't dare wash the van in this weather. So hot the water would turn to steam:Depressed

Well, I raise my glass to you. You are changing peoples lives at some sacrifice to yourselves. I know a bit about some of the challenges and difficulties you face and what you take in, turn round, and support further on is a credit to you.

Thank you for that Jen we really appreciate that the young lad we have now well not so young he is 16 now he came to us when he was eight years old he will be speaking to a group of new carers on Thursday and putting them to the test to see if they really do know what they are letting themselves in for I must say I do hope they are prepared lol

Not long now Carl for the wakes weeks. The only time of the year I do not travel but this year may be different. August may find me in Bury or somewhere.

Have a great day!! :D
:thumb Check out the Burrs country park for camping .I’m from around the corner (Ramsbottom) and can highly recommend :happy

:thumb Check out the Burrs country park for camping .I’m from around the corner (Ramsbottom) and can highly recommend :happy

Stayed there a few times. Lovely. Sadly I can't say the same for the CAMC wardens, one in particular who fulfilled the stereotype rule-bound up-his-arse CAMC warden spectacularly well.

Back