Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Goodnight everyone ...

GrannyJen

GrannyJen

Super Poster
Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
Cali now sold
I am sure that I am not the only one ....

With all that went on in my life November and December last year I could be excused for starting the year not exactly feeling like a barrel of laughs. Then the brilliant news from the cancer lady on the 2nd, surely my spirits would lift? ....Well, slightly, but something still dragging at me ....

Now, packing everything away, about to turn in for the night and all cuddled up in my wonderful little nest, I now know.

Cali withdrawal.

With all going on I did not spend one night away in Alfie in December, the first month since February 2014 when I did not get away.

Now, the world is all different. My spirits have lifted, the grin is back on my face and the wine is back in my glass.

I can't be the only one ...

Goodnight everyone!

Happy Camping in 2020

Thank you x. It will be. Going to Duxford today to have lunch with an old historian friend of mine.Then going for a run, Alfie is parked in a small Hertfordshire village so I am going to explore it with running shoes on :D

Now, the sun is just coming out ...... how nice....

Thank you x. It will be. Going to Duxford today to have lunch with an old historian friend of mine.Then going for a run, Alfie is parked in a small Hertfordshire village so I am going to explore it with running shoes on :D

Now, the sun is just coming out ...... how nice....
I’m off to bed. Been sat in the garden for the last hour with an ice cold G&T, 25c and humid. 40% chance of rain tomorrow here, but not on the NSW/Victoria border where it’s really needed but at least the wind has died down for the moment.

I’m off to bed. Been sat in the garden for the last hour with an ice cold G&T, 25c and humid. 40% chance of rain tomorrow here, but not on the NSW/Victoria border where it’s really needed but at least the wind has died down for the moment.

Amazingly I'm sat here now, door open, sun streaming in, just past 1pm. Quite cold but lovely. Just about to make myself a nice cup of soup .... the G&T can come later!!!

Have a brilliant rest of holiday x

Duxford is one of my most favourite places, great workmanship (workpersonship?) and able to get up close to most of the exhibits. Bovington tank museum a close second.

It's never too early for a G&T...

With all that went on in my life November and December last year I could be excused for starting the year not exactly feeling like a barrel of laughs. Then the brilliant news from the cancer lady on the 2nd, surely my spirits would lift? ....Well, slightly, but something still dragging at me ....

Now, packing everything away, about to turn in for the night and all cuddled up in my wonderful little nest, I now know.

Cali withdrawal.

With all going on I did not spend one night away in Alfie in December, the first month since February 2014 when I did not get away.

Now, the world is all different. My spirits have lifted, the grin is back on my face and the wine is back in my glass.

Goodnight everyone!
Great news you are back in Alfie

Cali withdrawal.

Goodnight everyone!
Good for you.