Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Got mine today - yippee!!

Justin

Justin

Vehicle
T6 Beach 150
Very happy to collect my Beach today. Indium Grey with the dark interior. 30mm lowered springs help it sit nicely on the road. Only a few extras, folding wing mirrors, bike rack, cruise control. 5-up inside having fish and chips on Bournemouth beach this evening. Perfect!

Just one question, I need a downstairs mattress. Do VW sell one or what should I do. Any help greatly appreciated.

REF_4925.jpg

Very happy to collect my Beach today. Indium Grey with the dark interior. 30mm lowered springs help it sit nicely on the road. Only a few extras, folding wing mirrors, bike rack, cruise control. 5-up inside having fish and chips on Bournemouth beach this evening. Perfect!

Just one question, I need a downstairs mattress. Do VW sell one or what should I do. Any help greatly appreciated.

Also, must say big thanks to Tom Davidson at Breeze in Poole for his help and, of course, the bubbly!

View attachment 20191

View attachment 20191

Wowsers! Nice looking Cali! Well wear!

We didn't choose a VW comfort mattress and chose a zonesleep topper instead. Only used it once, but happy enough with that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Also, must say big thanks to Tom Davidson at Breeze in Poole for his help and, of course, the bubbly!

View attachment 20191
Nice van, I have one that looks exactly the same and I also got it from Breeze, Poole. I have the VW mattress for the lower bed and find it very comfy. Enjoy your Cali

View attachment 20191

Hi Justin, the van looks the business especially in Indium Grey.

Looking at other threads on the site I think a number of folk have just gone for the Zonesleep mattress topper and not bothered with the mattress. On that basis I ordered one from Everything California on Saturday and have been informed it will be delivered on Tuesday. Quite expensive but you do get a small discount being a club member although you do have to be a VIP member. The other bonus is it folds up a lot small than the mattress.

David

Welcome! We too are Indium Grey! (2 months old now!) we went for the big thick comfort one .... Its very comfy but takes a lot of boot space and has to live on the shelf racking. In hindsight I'd have chosen a thin version.

We had the VW one in our T5 but got fed up with folding it up and the Velcro stuck to everything we have gone for the Duvelay this time, they come shaped for the Cali and C/W a washable zipped cover 25mm or 50mm.

View attachment 20191
Welcome. We bought Brian at the back end of last year and so pleased we did. Just looking forward to trying him in the sun

What's yours called?

Welcome! Nice Cali and pic!!

Great looking van. Get out and enjoy it. I have a zone sleep mattress topper it is quite comfortable. Welcome to the world of the beach :thumb

Back