Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Grand California Table

Hi Stiinuus, I notice your not a VIP member and hence cannot receive private messages re the brackets.
Hi Bobcat could you pm them to me too please should be getting my grand in next few weeks and would like to get small table sorted before?

Thanks
Mark

Hi Stiinuus, I notice your not a VIP member and hence cannot receive private messages re the brackets.
Hi Bobcat, would you mind sending me the files also. I’ve already used the surplus brackets from the outside table for the smaller table I made but it would be useful to have a tiny table that could be left in situ during travel for the times you stop at services etc where you don’t want to get the main table out. Thanks

I like the look of this...much more practical. I'm also in NZ and wondered where you got the table made??
Hi,
I intend doing the same! Can you slide the table completely back, or Will the leg prevent that?
The leg prevents it from being pushed back completely. I had the leg attached so that the foot doesn't protrude into the "corridor". Because it's on a slight angle, the middle touches the corner of the seat, but you could easily attach the leg 6 cm further out and it would clear the seat.

IMG_8692.JPG

IMG_8693.JPG

Thanks for the pics. It’s probably enough for me the way you have the leg already, most importantly is you can get around when it’s pushed back.
Looks much better then the original.
Cheers.

Got my table brackets 3D printed now ready to make my smaller table. Going 400x800 and an adjustable leg to allow it to also make a bed frame between the seats in due course.

View attachment 80434
Hi could you tell me we’re I can purchase these brackets I’ve bought a small table and leg from midland leisure but need the bracket for my grand California 600 thanks

Hi could you tell me we’re I could purchase these brackets from I’ve just purchased a smaller table from midland leisure it’s to replace the larger table from my California 600 thanks

View attachment 84425
Have made small coffee table using B&Q shelf and 3D printed brackets nice for putting cuppa on
Thanks for the suggestion and the bracket files. I’ve gone for a corner shelf to see how that goes. Haven’t used the big table once. This may help prevent some drinks spills from cups balances on the door sill.

475582F4-43FD-4833-AA76-843318FDEAAB.jpeg

Hi could you tell me we’re I could purchase these brackets from I’ve just purchased a smaller table from midland leisure it’s to replace the larger table from my California 600 thanks
If you pm me your email address I can send you the file or I have a friend that can print them for you.

Hi, I like the table - would you be skied as to share the dimensions? Thanks

Alun (UK)
Hi Alun..I wasn't the original poster..just commented it was THE680 NZ. Look back further on the thread.

Got my table brackets 3D printed now ready to make my smaller table. Going 400x800 and an adjustable leg to allow it to also make a bed frame between the seats in due course.

View attachment 80434
Hi would you be able to supply a couple of brackets, happy to pay all costs, you can message me on 0771 041 8327 thanks Ross