Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Grand California Table

Is wonderful genius make bracket!. I am hope he can selling Ebay / Amazon and we all can make wonderful personal table!. I like make bamboo small coffee and cake table!

Got my table brackets 3D printed now ready to make my smaller table. Going 400x800 and an adjustable leg to allow it to also make a bed frame between the seats in due course.

View attachment 80434
Oh wow, that's amazing.

I don;t suppose there's any chance I could grab a copy of the 3D file could I, as I had planned tpo do the same for my youngest daughter and I also have a 3D printer.

My daughter much prefers to have her own bed space, just as we had in our previous camper van. Odd that VW don't offer this option as it's so simple.

If anyone is looking for 3d printed brackets, both for table and for side of van, DM me

If anyone is looking for 3d printed brackets, both for table and for side of van, DM me
Dont suppose you have the 3D files for the wall bracket the table goes into do you?

I am going to butcher an old table I have with a rotating 2nd piece on it to make the table more usable, but also want to install the rail below the cubby hole to make an extra bed and also on the side of the fridge to be able to use the table outside, saving carrying the extra table.

I had both these features in my Fiat Ducato based motorhome.

No I bought them off someone and now I’m selling them unused. Van has been sold
Dont suppose you have the 3D files for the wall bracket the table goes into do you?

I am going to butcher an old table I have with a rotating 2nd piece on it to make the table more usable, but also want to install the rail below the cubby hole to make an extra bed and also on the side of the fridge to be able to use the table outside, saving carrying the extra table.

No I bought them off someone and now I’m selling them unused. Van has been sold
Are they for the table or the bit the table hooks in to?

Either way let me know how much you'd like for them.

Thanks.

if you IM me I will send you link to 3D files if you still want them

I kept the original for safety but not sure why. The table shown is OEM Grand Cali spec. Purchased another from our dealership. Then to a local joinery firm who cut it down to where I had specified and to shape then re edged it. They will need a banding machine to reapply the white edging.
The carpet is great very versatile and hard wearing, got it from our local supplier. Look up Alternative Flooring but ensure it’s the rubber backed version which is synthetic and rubber backed.

Forgot to add they cut a template.

good luck.
Got my table brackets 3D printed now ready to make my smaller table. Going 400x800 and an adjustable leg to allow it to also make a bed frame between the seats in due course.

View attachment 80434
Who did them for you and what cost please? thanks

Who did them for you and what cost please? thanks
Well the OEM table if you don’t use the existing was £240 ish.
To cut down and re edge it at a joinery cost £70. The cut down IMO was the best choice for me as it’s not to large or small and easy to move around now.
If I were doing it again I would use the existing.

Well the OEM table if you don’t use the existing was £240 ish.
To cut down and re edge it at a joinery cost £70. The cut down IMO was the best choice for me as it’s not to large or small and easy to move around now.
If I were doing it again I would use the existing.
We're having a problem trying to find a joiner that'll do such a small job :-( Agree with the cut down or a modification, a friend of ours with a 600 has a fold over end.

We're having a problem trying to find a joiner that'll do such a small job :-( Agree with the cut down or a modification, a friend of ours with a 600 has a fold over end.

Pinpoint a joiners or two.
Try just walking in with the original, it under your arm all marked out, as its harder to say no to your face than over a phone. Good luck.

Will

Hi Would you be able to send me the files please - Im fed up having to set up the large table every time we stop for a cuppa Chris chris.watt99@+++++.com

If you pm me your email address I can send you the file or I have a friend that can print them for you.
hello...I've recently taken delivery of my new 680 and I'm struggling with the table...is it possible to make me the new brackets please and i will pay any costs incurred....thank you

Wow awesome. I have the brackets ready and want to make the same. How did you cut the sandwich board, what type of screws did you use?

Where did you get the holder to keep de table in its place?

Thanks in advance.

Wow awesome. I have the brackets ready and want to make the same. How did you cut the sandwich board, what type of screws did you use?

Where did you get the holder to keep de table in its place?

Thanks in advance.
Hi tibogoderis

Below is list of items I used:
Important note the German site have stopped selling these tables as the bolt on the rail the latch mounts too has changed after 2021 apparently and if undone the nut falls off behind the vehicle trim to be careful and check your does not do this before buying all the parts.

One final note if I where to do this again might consider different material for the table as the 6mm is not the strongest and might be better to go with a 10 or 12mm board if you can find one.

Mark

Yeah I own a vehicle from 2021 and I'm afraid the nut will fall off. I will have to look for a other way to mount the table.
Thanks in advance!!

Yeah I own a vehicle from 2021 and I'm afraid the nut will fall off. I will have to look for a other way to mount the table.
Thanks in advance!!
I have purchased a table from Germany in advance of taking delivery of my GC600 so is it definitely an issue with the latch now?
Anyone aware of an alternative mounting method? One of the selling points of the smaller table was the ability to neatly store it on the side wall when travelling:(

This is still showing on the German website, which is what I have purchased, anyone have recent experience of fitting this to a newer (2021+) GC?

C1D86FBD-4851-4EEA-B07F-89F483AF8DF4.jpeg

This is still showing on the German website, which is what I have purchased, anyone have recent experience of fitting this to a newer (2021+) GC?

View attachment 88380
my van is sept 21 and i just loosened the bolt and made sure the nut didn’t move back and forth before fully removing.

sorry my info was missing leading it was another German site that raises issue with screw see here:

sorry my info was missing leading it was another German site that raises issue with screw see here:
Thanks. Guess I will have to see what mines like when It arrives.