Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Graphics on a t6 blackberry ocean

E5T XX

E5T XX

Vehicle
T6 Cali On Order
Hi all,

Was just wondering if anybody has added graphics to a blackberry vw. Would like to do something on ours but really not sure what!...

Look forward to your ideas

Our Ocean is Starlight Blue but I bet it would look great on Blackberry as well

c125778ec9c06a530c5cb5638ac56474.jpg

Our Ocean is Starlight Blue but I bet it would look great on Blackberry as well

c125778ec9c06a530c5cb5638ac56474.jpg
That looks superb!...I really like it, very relative to your travels.

Did you go to a proper graphics place to get it done? I’m not confident doing my own! I have looked on the net but can’t really see anything I like!

Thanks for sharing with me, you have given me inspiration.

Your welcome. It was done by a car wrapping and foiling company in Munich.

Make a search on Google using these words "VW Camper van decals". Lots of inspiration?

Your welcome. It was done by a car wrapping and foiling company in Munich.
I’ll start looking at wrapping companies in UK.

As much as I’d love to visit Munich, it’s a little far from Birmingham.

It looks really classy! I should imagine you get a lot of Cali owners admiring it.

Thank you

Make a search on Google using these words "VW Camper van decals". Lots of inspiration?
Thanks Jabberwocky,

I have been searching vw graphics, think I may have been using wrong keywords..... I’ll try your suggestion.

Would you recommend anywhere?

Thank you for your help,
I’ll let you know how I get on!

Thanks for links, I’ll give them a try
No worries. It's all a matter of your confidence. You can just buy some stickers and create a design or you can go big and use a graphics wrapping company - clearly the latter is more expensive!

BUT THESE ARE WESTFALIA DECALS
That will cause some confusion

No worries. It's all a matter of your confidence. You can just buy some stickers and create a design or you can go big and use a graphics wrapping company - clearly the latter is more expensive!
Don’t think I’m confident enough to buy stickers and create my own!..... but I won’t rule it out!

Don't get me wrong there really smart.
I owned a Westfalia it's there decals what they have on there vans .smart though

Don't get me wrong there really smart.
I owned a Westfalia it's there decals what they have on there vans .smart though
I am getting lots of inspiration, so many ideas out there!.... I just feel because ours is blackberry (as much as I love the colour) it’s harder to get graphics to suit. ( may be just me that feels like this) Don’t want it to look overkill but smart and classy and understated is what I’m looking for.

I really appreciate everybody’s input. Thankyou

C872C565-CC51-490B-816C-613B2C8FBEC0.jpeg I had this custom made after trying out a cheaper version from eBay.

Thanks for sharing.... looks really cool! I think I am going to end up going custom made too. I’ll share on here when done.

I know that this is a silver California but I wanted some decals that were quite understated so went for grey. Perhaps you could look at something like this in a colour to compliment your blackberry cali?

20171007_151425.jpg

20171007_150909.jpg