Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Great service today from Poole Breeze

Kenb17

Kenb17

VIP Member
Vehicle
T5 SE 180
On our way back from Ridge today we dropped by Poole Breeze, we had bought the Cali in February from Southampton breeze, we recently had some strange marks on the paintwork which was probably spray from white lining. couldn't polish it out so I thought I would ask the body shop for ideas. They had a look and with a rag doused in their secret formula were able to wipe off the offending marks and leave the paint and lacquer alone. It took about 10 minutes and they wouldn’t take anything for the trouble.

Very grateful and another good Breeze experience.

Cheers,
Ken

Is this the same place that does rentals? I’m wanting to hire a Grand California for a couple of days to try one out, so nice to know they’re good to deal with.

I believe it is they had a sign on the door about camper rentals. Hope they match my experience and you enjoy the GC.

Is this the same place that does rentals? I’m wanting to hire a Grand California for a couple of days to try one out, so nice to know they’re good to deal with.
Hi,

You can hire from Breeze Poole or Portsmouth and Southampton. We hired twice from Portsmouth and they were brilliant . We dealt with Shafy ( who is in charge ) and Robi
vanrental@breeze.co.uk

Hi,

You can hire from Breeze Poole or Portsmouth and Southampton. We hired twice from Portsmouth and they were brilliant . We dealt with Shafy ( who is in charge ) and Robi
vanrental@breeze.co.uk
I hired before we purchased from Portmouth they managed to hire us a pretty much identical spec vehicle , excellent service

Back