Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Happy Friday!

After 10 months and 3 weeks, it’s finally here!
Absolutely fantastic service from Breeze, Emma (and Justin) have been amazing throughout the difficult months of parts issues, factory closures and generally a lack of useful information from VW. Also big thanks to Tom.

AB3E938B-4283-4208-A6C1-4987032617CD.jpegFA5DAA61-CD91-4848-810F-A66D409C7735.jpeg

Absolutely fantastic service from Breeze, Emma (and Justin) have been amazing throughout the difficult months of parts issues, factory closures and generally a lack of useful information from VW. Also big thanks to Tom.

View attachment 94713View attachment 94714
Congrats - looks great in that colour scheme - enjoy!

View attachment 94713View attachment 94714

Wow - looks great and worth the wait.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congratulations MrT
I've been monitoring your progress as you ordered a few months before me.
I've gone for the same colour it looks great on the pictures.
Alass I've no idea when mine will turn up because there is no info available because the system is switching over to year 2023 model.
I don't think it will come before the holiday season.

Congratulations MrT
I've been monitoring your progress as you ordered a few months before me.
I've gone for the same colour it looks great on the pictures.
Alass I've no idea when mine will turn up because there is no info available because the system is switching over to year 2023 model.
I don't think it will come before the holiday season.
Been a frustrating time, sorry you are still waiting, but the smile on my face now makes it all worth while, your time will come.
Really pleased with the colour combo, did have a wobble after ordering it (my ocean was this colour combo too) but love it!

picked my ocean up this morning from breeze, was admiring your van ,looks stunning
I also collected mine today I think you were collecting yours as I was waiting to see Jon after you. Indium grey Cali Ocean parked opposite yours

I also collected mine today I think you were collecting yours as I was waiting to see Jon after you. Indium grey Cali Ocean parked opposite yours
Yes ,you were with your wife,nice looking van and nice private plate

Congratulations Mr T after your long wait.

The tap has a much better flow than the old style. This should have been fitted at the beginning.

Hope to meet up sometime.
Thanks Will, hopefully most of the little niggles have been sorted out by now. Fingers crossed.

Would be great to meet up, think Terry @T3Z-GB is trying to organise something, but happy to help look at somewhere too. Biggest issue is finding a weekend which suits all of us!

Chris

So pleased your van has arrived Chris.
See it at Busfest if not before!

Congrats on the new van Chris. Looks great :cool:

Back