Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Happy Things/Thoughts/Videos/Jokes

Sherlock Holmes and Dr. Watson go on a camping trip in their brand new California Ocean. (They had ordered it back in 1892).

After eating their dinner around the slide-out table they retire to the upper bed to go to sleep. A few hours later Sherlock wakes up.

“Watson, are you awake?” He asks.

“Yes, sir. What is it?” Answers Watson.

“Look up and tell me what you see.” Asks Holmes.

“I see billions of stars,” says Watson.

“And what does that tell you Watson,” asks Holmes.

“Well,” says Dr Watson, “Astronomically, it tells me that there are millions of galaxies and potentially billions of planets. Astrologically, I observe that Saturn is in Leo. Horologically, I deduce that the time is approximately a quarter past three. Theologically, I can see that God is all powerful and that we are small and insignificant. Meteorologically, I suspect that we will have a beautiful day tomorrow.”

“Why? – What does it tell you, Holmes?”

Holmes is quiet for a moment then says: “It tells me that someone has stolen our Pop Top.”
Elementary. Roof corrosion.

A husband and wife were driving in their Cali through Wales. As they approached their campsite, they started arguing about the pronunciation of the town. They continued to argue back and forth as they stopped for lunch.

At the counter, the husband asked the waitress, “Before we order, could you please settle an argument for us? Would you please pronounce where we are very slowly?”

She leaned over the counter and said, “Burrr-gerrr Kiiing.”

I want to hang a map of Scotland in my house. Then I’m going to put pins into all the locations that I’ve travelled to on the NC500 in my Cali. But first, I’m going to have to travel to the top two corners of the map, so it won’t fall off the wall...

Four forum members spend weeks planning a California Club Meet.

Two days before the group is to leave Rob’s wife puts her foot down and tells him he isn’t going.

Rob’s friends are very upset that he can’t go, but what can they do?

Two days later the three get to the camp site in their Calis only to find Rob sitting there all set up, pop top up, awning out, table and deck chairs arranged and supper cooking on two burner hob. Not to mention the chilled wine fresh from the fridge.

“Bloody hell man, how long you been here and how did you talk your wife into letting you go?”

“Well, I’ve been here since yesterday. Yesterday evening I was sitting in my chair and my wife came up behind me and put her hands over my eyes and said ‘guess who’?” I pulled her hands off and she was wearing a brand new see-through nightie. She took my hand and took me to our bedroom. The room had two dozen candles and rose pedals all over. She had on the bed, cable ties and gaffer tape! She told me to tie her to the bed and I did. And then she said, “now, you can do whatever you want…”

So here I am.

I feel your stress, but even I know where this will end up, cushions for the van perhaps! :bananadance2

Back