Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Have 4Motion California’s been discontinued?

LucyYorkshire

LucyYorkshire

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 199 4Motion
I saw today on a Facebook forum that VW are apparently no longer making 4Motion California's. Is this true? Am I just behind the news curve (probably!).

I saw today on a Facebook forum that VW are apparently no longer making 4Motion California's. Is this true? Am I just behind the news curve (probably!).
Its been a thing since last year. Whether or not it will be reinstated is unknown, but given the order books will likely close by summer, I think it safe to assume it will not be offered again on the T6.1.

Its been a thing since last year. Whether or not it will be reinstated is unknown, but given the order books will likely close by summer, I think it safe to assume it will not be offered again on the T6.1.
Thank you for replying. I am slightly embarrassed as I should have known that. I will cherish my 4Motion even more than I currently do knowing that they’re at the end of their line.

Perfect reason to keep off Facebook “Forums”. Tend to be littered with lunatics and attention seekers. I use it for sport mainly and to keep me entertained.

It was originally a parts issue and across many models, but of course as @Corradobrit says, so close are we to orders closing it’s highly unlikely parts will improve before orders close.

Back