Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

HELP! 2m telescopic ladder

David Eccles

David Eccles

VIP Member
Does anyone know where I can get hold of one of these 2m telescopic ladders so as I can get into roof bed a bit easier?
links on the beginners thread no longer have them available...and I dont use ebay/paypal prefer to phone firms...
been searching the net in vain..anyone help me out?
David

I met Isa Neal this weekend and she has one. Bought it from Campervantastic I believe. It looked like a natty bit of kit; lightwieght and stored easily behind the passenger seat.

It will be interesting to see where else they are stocked; I believe there were some on eBay circa £35.

I phoned Oceam traders but they will only do ebay/paypal..no good for me dont have paypal dont use ebay....
aaggghhh!!!!

Maybe it's time to set up an ebay account.
You can always pay by credit card without having to set up a PayPal account if you don't want to IIRC.

Personally I think security wise you are better off not giving a human your card details over the phone anyway.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk

aha
found it on campervantastic....£10 more but hey I need it soonly!!!!
will bell them later on..hope its in stock!
I see they also do all the brandrup stuff and loads of cool things!!!!
Off in the cali for a picnic now :D sun is shining!!!!!

yes he's out of stock and not sure when new ones come in, due last week..maybe next week, maybe week after,..time pressing me now though....

Hi yes was in a hurry too and got mine from campervantastic, this is the one they use in all their rental vans and it's the same one they sell, a little more than eBay or amazon but if in a hurry- and I was- you can pick it up or they will City link courier it out for you to receive the next morning. You won't regret it usefull in the house as well as the van and will stop you slipping or tally on the seats, breaking the armrest , head restraints etc etc. I did initially get a small stool as another member recommended but that despite stating it would take 150nkg and I am just over half that broke on my third use, so the campervantastic option has provided a legible lightweight but durable option. You can even use it propped up outside in the sun to dry towels/clothes.
Newish DSG 180 grey loads extras and some niggles which Alex SMG is sorting out or has sorted out!

Back