Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Help 4 Heroes - "Dawn Raid" charity ride

C

choplee

Guest User
It's that time again where i do my bit for our forces and help in the rehabilitation of our heroes. I'm riding the DAWN RAID hero ride which is just one of the rides taking place over this weekend of 8th June.Please feel free to donate as much or little as you want to,as it all helps and remember to tick the gift aid if you can. I'm not expecting strangers to donate ,but just wanted to make people aware that the hero ride is going on to see if others are involved and all help is greatly appreciated. — at Tedworth House.

http://www.bmycharity.com/leewhiting2014

110 miles total ... start time 2AM making our way from Tedworth recovery centre to Blackheath London. on-route we cycle the olympic 2012 route taking in the dreaded "Box Hill" before getting into the traffic of Croydon & London...
Hero riders then all meet from all over the country and the continent at the same time in blackheath to take part in the last 10 miles riding through Central London slowly with the police shutting off the route to end up at the Mall for a ceremony and to pay respects to all our fallen heroes over this centenary and to support all the one's that have been lucky enough to be having or have had rehab from the Help 4 Heroes recovery centres and are still with us ....
:thanks

'Well' .... just over 2 weeks to go to "HERO RIDE DAY" .... not found any other cali owners doing it ,but have found a few V-dubbers ;)

Any companies/businesses that would like to help me and all the Heroes riding with us on our way they can do and get all the donation as tax deductible.... :bananadance

Just over a week to Hero day and praying for good weather :smile

it looks like i'm hooking up with others to form a little peleton when i travel to tedworth house H4H recovery centre ,but not met any of them yet . :lol:

not heard anything from any cali members doing any of the hero rides ,but if there are i'll be the one with a H4H cycling jersey on holding a donations bucket.... :upsidedown

ride safe guys :thumb

We'll .... :!: :!: :!:

the H4H hero ride day has come and gone and what a great night and day it was ...had a fantastic ride with a great group of riders ... met some amazing people riding and some where our fallen heroes doing their bit to help the less fortunate ...
If anyone did donate and support me to support the h4h then i thank you guys...
The day was just "epic" i cannot put it into words .....

i did meet up with a family who had a cali as their support vehicle and helped people and supported the event in their own right ... using the cali for something else and it was doing it well :thumb :thumb :D

Back