Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Help with cupboard layouts - pics?!

I was enjoying those photos until I saw the upturned tap!
Glad you like the pics. Poor old tap. Intrigued why you don’t like it that way up. It was a tip from someone on here re dripping when not in use

Keep It Simple Stupid!

Well we've been to Ikea and The Range yesterday and bought more boxes that I care to think about! If we can't get organised with what we bought yesterday then there is just no hope.

Now just need to collect our van on Wednesday so we can get it all loaded in there!

Go on Welsh Gas, what does it stand for?! Not a clue here! I’m rubbish at all abbreviations
As has already been mentioned.
I have a grand total of 6 boxes. 2 x Large from Staples in the boot. One with camping stuff required every time. EHU 15m lead, pegs mallet and puller. Small tarps to use with awning if needed. Guy ropes. bog in a Bag bags. Water Carrier for refilling tank. 2nd box full of camping stuff that might be needed. 10 m EHU extension. Spare 904 + regulator, chocks. Spare car bulbs and other bits and pieces. Between boxes, tool box, Bog in a Bag tripod. On top of boxes under the shelf, folding stool and pop up toilet tent..
Bedding in Duvet zip cover on mattress.
Kitchen, 1 box/shelf from Ikea. L upper, drinks, tea coffee, cuppa soup, chocolate. Sugar, milk sachets and bottle UHT milk.
L lower, food, all types. R upper, crockery, plates, bowls cups and glasses etc:. R lower, cooking pots, bowls and various cooking implements.
Bench Drawer, Crocs, front blinds, and cardboard box with 10 expedition boil in the bag meals + 10 desserts if we cannot be bothered to prepare a meal or got out. 3 year life span.
There is a space alongside each box that take the washing up liquid, tea towels, plastic rubbish bags, awning light etc.

All we have to do is get in and drive. If wild camping fill the water tank before we go, oh and pickup the iPad and switch on the MiFi.

We each have 3 soft bags, one for nightware and underware, one with warm weather shorts shirts etc and one with warmer stuff. Swap the summer one for winter clothes in the autumn. These are in the rear wardrobe and the front one along with waterproofs.

No packing, no preparation. Just go.

Back