Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Hi and interior light options?

G

gateway77

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 204 4Motion
Hi
I've been reading the forum posts with great interest for some time and must say thank you to everyone here for vast amount of information and all the great tips that the members have taken the time to write up.

I'm hoping to finalise an order fairly soon and have a query over the interior lights option for the Ocean.
Re.
the standard fitting which is described as "interior light concept for passenger comfort" - no cost
vs
'4 standard interior lights with fluorescent tube in passenger compartment" -which is a £114 option

Can anyone tell me if this is worth having as an enhancement to the standard package or does it eliminate the standard and give you something else instead?

Only a small thing I'm sure but I'd hate to end up with the wrong lighting and the dealer, is just as unsure as myself over this.
Many thanks

Welcome on your first post , as this is the "introduce yourself " section it would be better to look in the other subcats for an answer on lights .
There are lots getting thiere new sixer recent so one must have what you want....or at least give some intel.
Think those things can be changed even afther your order is placed so the sooner the order is placed the sooner the Cali is yours:D

Hi and yes - wrong section. Apologies for that.
Will repost something elsewhere.
There is so much fantastic info in the forum and this lighting option just seems to be a grey area.
Cheers
ps. our Vizla loved the back shelf on the hire van we took for a week. Kind of settled the deal!

Hi and yes - wrong section. Apologies for that.
Will repost something elsewhere.
There is so much fantastic info in the forum and this lighting option just seems to be a grey area.
Cheers
ps. our Vizla loved the back shelf on the hire van we took for a week. Kind of settled the deal!

....ah a Visla ....
Ours is just over ten years now and i still see her as my puppy....
She comes allong every trip we do she's been in so many places , think over ten or eleven countries so far she has been.
The dog section got a loooong topic on every Cali dog on the forum!
https://vwcaliforniaclub.com/threads/cali-dogs.41/

Back