Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Hi and quick question about beach folding seat.

Keithb1974

Keithb1974

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Beach 150
Hi all recently purchased a nearly new 2017 700mile Beach (slightly worried that it’s one without DAB but waiting for dealer to get back to me) only other thing is how well does the 3 seat bench fold work without destroying the centre seat buckle the one on mine has been mangled presumably by the mechanism (hopefully dealer will repair) but wondering how careful you need to be, just thinking of the times you pop down to pub for one and haven’t set the bed up and get back a little less coordinated than you might normally be :)

7EB9FFC8-E9C4-43EA-84C2-86C79647B6E8.jpeg

That’s the seatbelt nothing to do with folding the bed is it a 3 seater beach?

2017 Beach also, 33,000 miles. DAB works.

We destroyed ours and paid for it to be fixed in Poland. It wasn't expensive, but we should have claimed on warranty.

I check ours very carefully every time I change the bed into a bench. Changing from bench to bed is not an issue. I think it's a design flaw, but maybe it's a 2017 issue.

Follow my blog: www.au-revoir.eu

2017 Beach also, 33,000 miles. DAB works.

We destroyed ours and paid for it to be fixed in Poland. It wasn't expensive, but we should have claimed on warranty.

I check ours very carefully every time I change the bed into a bench. Changing from bench to bed is not an issue. I think it's a design flaw, but maybe it's a 2017 issue.

Follow my blog: www.au-revoir.eu

Seems like it might be an issue, little tip that seems to work (at the moment taped my buckle together after finding the parts) is plug the seatbelt in needs a bit of slack when folding the bed flat but enables you you 'control' the buckle as you return it to seat position and stop it getting jammed in the mechanism.

Back