Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Hi from a long term lurker.

Dottybus

Dottybus

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
Hi all, long time lurker and reader of the forum. Finally taken the plunge and ordered our Cali. Looking forward to many new adventures! Must say that this is by far the most informative forum out there.
Will be coming to a club meet once Cali. Is here. So so many questions.
Lee

Hello Lee, hope you don’t have to wait too long! :welcome

Hi Lee and a big welcome. Ask all the questions you want, you will find us a helpful lot.

When's it due... and do be prepared for the cries of "Pics ........" :)

Yo Lee, excited for you. Welcome and glad you've joined the forum! Ask away, this forum is the encyclopedia of all things Cali, literally, i bet even VW engineers come on here :thumb

Welcome on board .

Welcome,
Noting that you are from Essex, I must say it is a county that has surprised us on our touring around the UK. We found some really interesting places to wild camp on the Essex coast and a lot of history that we hadn't appreciated previously. Hope you enjoy your Cali as much as we have done over the yesrs.

:welcome Lee lurker, PICS ! ( when it arrives) GJ was right !

Don’t forget to wave !

Putting the legs out on the awning was so stressful as I thought that the clip was going to break if I pushed it any further.

Putting the legs out on the awning was so stressful as I thought that the clip was going to break if I pushed it any further.

We all go through that - it feels like they will break. Over time it’s a bit easier/less stressful but I’ve not heard of any breaking. Enjoy your Cali - she looks great. We’ve had ours about 15 months and are still overjoyed every time we use.

Good colour choice! :thumb

Happy summer! (And beyond).

Welcome. LovING the 2 tone. Those leg clips are stiff. Just give them a good push til they lock. They don't break. I hang my bottle opener on one when I'm boozing in the shade

Nice one Lee.

This is the best online forum out there on’t tinterweb. People are friendly, kind and really helpful. You never get treated like a muppet no matter how daft your questions are.

It’s a great melting pot of knowledge, experience, ideas and suggestions. It’s great having links with the shop too. It’s worth becoming a VIP member and the shop discounts mean it’ll pay for itself.

When we got our Cali in January I trawled through loads of old posts and learned tons. Whether you’ve got questions or suggestions, you’ll always be listened to and made welcome.

Have a great time on your adventures. :bananadance2

Nice one Lee.

This is the best online forum out there on’t tinterweb. People are friendly, kind and really helpful. You never get treated like a muppet no matter how daft your questions are.

It’s a great melting pot of knowledge, experience, ideas and suggestions. It’s great having links with the shop too. It’s worth becoming a VIP member and the shop discounts mean it’ll pay for itself.

When we got our Cali in January I trawled through loads of old posts and learned tons. Whether you’ve got questions or suggestions, you’ll always be listened to and made welcome.

Have a great time on your adventures. :bananadance2
Absolutely agree with that Elly.