Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Hinges for securing stuff.

Sp0_0k

Sp0_0k

Vehicle
T6 Beach 4Motion
I am surprised there are almost no hinges in an interior to fix or hang stuff.
I mean in the middle and top part of the vehicle. How is it resolved? Should I screw in own hinges into a new vehicle's interior plastic?

There are Brandrup hooks , and other afthermarked stuff .
Or use some hooks out the do it yourself store and create your own...
I personal do not want to much things hangin arround ....like it clean and tidy.
I got the Brandrup towel hooks above the sink:thumb

There are Brandrup hooks , and other afthermarked stuff .
Or use some hooks out the do it yourself store and create your own...
I personal do not want to much things hangin arround ....like it clean and tidy.
I got the Brandrup towel hooks above the sink:thumb
Thanks, seems brandrup is the only reliable solution.
I was thinking more in the back part as well. If I put anything that requires securing in interior there is no way to attach it to anything other than to floor rails. :(
Also not sure how to secure a fridge in a 2 seat Beach on that storage box.

That is one of reasons we got an SE

Not the best reason as for my point of view. All the compartments are bulky and weird shapes with small weird doors. The only part I like about SE is rear top shelf.

Thanks, seems brandrup is the only reliable solution.
I was thinking more in the back part as well. If I put anything that requires securing in interior there is no way to attach it to anything other than to floor rails. :(
Also not sure how to secure a fridge in a 2 seat Beach on that storage box.

Which fridge have you got? Waeco do tie down kits for most of their coolboxes. Alternatively could you bolt some recessed tie down rings to the storage box and use roof rack straps round the fridge carry handles. Something like this http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00E1C99RS/?tag=eliteelect-21 or even this http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Porsche-C...uring-Eyelets-Mount-Cargo-Trunk-/201353509235 . Listing says Porsche but it has a VW part number and looks identical to those in the floor rails.

Those by the 1st link on amazon are nice 10x15 sm :) can secure some bull with chains :)

Back