Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

How long does it take before I get my Cali?

Congratulations on your new van ! I've ordered a Coast in the same colour :)
I notice you have a private plate, did the dealer fix it on for you before collecting ?
Hi yes he did. as soon as he got notification of delivery I emailed him a good quality scan of the E750 which enabled him to register it, very easy.

oh whereabouts? :)
I was heading towards the M6 J32, I was on Eastway???, between the new Lidl and the roundabout to get to the A6. It was the number plate that caught my eye first. So it was either you or someone with a similar plate and the same colour Cali!

I was heading towards the M6 J32, I was on Eastway???, between the new Lidl and the roundabout to get to the A6. It was the number plate that caught my eye first. So it was either you or someone with a similar plate and the same colour Cali!
It was me I had nipped to the dealer to collect my wind deflectors, sorry it may of been a bit dirty. Did it look good :)

It was me I had nipped to the dealer to collect my wind deflectors, sorry it may of been a bit dirty. Did it look good :)
Yeah, I work in Preston and I’d been keeping an eye out but never thought I’d actually see it! Looks like mines not being built until May so I’ll just have to keep spotting others for now.

Back