Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

How long from UK Port to the dealers premises?

Great news, the Cali is being delivered to Liverpool Van Centre Tomorrow! Subject to PDI and and the tracker being fitted we will be picking her up on Wednesday or Thursday! Don't think I am going to sleep now till Wednesday!

Mines been sitting in Grimsby since the 1st June, it was chased-up yesterday as SLA (of 10x working days) is now breached.

Told today there is a backlog at the Port and should be at dealership someday next week.

Was also told that any vehicles which arrive to port before the 20th of the month are delivered to dealership the same month.

Mines been sitting in Grimsby since the 1st June, it was chased-up yesterday as SLA (of 10x working days) is now breached.

Told today there is a backlog at the Port and should be at dealership someday next week.

Was also told that any vehicles which arrive to port before the 20th of the month are delivered to dealership the same month.
To be fair, ours from factory complete to delivery at the the dealers has been 13 days total including weekend days. Have to say in the scheme of things, that's exceptionally quick. However, Calis going in to the Port of Tyne seem to have a way quicker turnaround than Grimsby and Sheerness.

yes liverpool van centre did a great job. really helpful . got it back home. then got a pizza then got coffee on the hob . tried the heater out. done 100 miles just got back home . 47mpg too. saw what could be your van 2 tone green . off to cornwall in the morning. when you picking up?
Picking up Wednesday when the dealer has fitted the side bars and tracker. Enjoy Cornwall!

After arriving in Grimsby on the 1st June, following a backlog at the Port, it has arrived at my local dealership in Belfast today. So, collection tomorrow all being well, they’ve kindly prioritised the PDI :bananadance2

After arriving in Grimsby on the 1st June, following a backlog at the Port, it has arrived at my local dealership in Belfast today. So, collection tomorrow all being well, they’ve kindly prioritised the PDI :bananadance2
Excellent news! Enjoy the collection. Look forward to the pics

Might be easiest then to ask what you didn’t opt for? I went back a month after order and ticked more boxes (DCC and sports pack as the ride and the woodstock wheels were niggling me) and interested to hear why you spec’d options.
Might be worth setting up a separate thread for that possibly? However, we bought our Cali as a long term keeper and didn’t want to regret missing an option off that we considered needing. Overall in the scheme of things, yes it works out quite expensive, however, it’s a substantial investment as a basic spec.

Might be worth setting up a separate thread for that possibly? However, we bought our Cali as a long term keeper and didn’t want to regret missing an option off that we considered needing. Overall in the scheme of things, yes it works out quite expensive, however, it’s a substantial investment as a basic spec.
Yes there aren’t many options you can realistically add after purchase

Back