Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

VW advise date to re-commence shipping to UK

Good times are rolling again but be prepared I hope you have saved some money because it will not stop once you get the van :oops: but you will enjoy it :thumb

I have just been advised by a manager from VW Customer Care that shipping of Californias to the UK will start again on the 6th June. They have advised mine is in transit between the factory and the Port of Emden.......
Fantastic news so looks like early July delivery. keep watch on the Malacca Highway it’s been dockside 45 days.

Thanks @Rowls1958 . Mine is 13. And have been told shutdown happened week 9....so fingers crossed should be able to enjoy some driveway camping before the summer ends!

I have just been advised by a manager from VW Customer Care that shipping of Californias to the UK will start again on the 6th June. They have advised mine is in transit between the factory and the Port of Emden.......
Ohhh What have you ordered?

Ohhh What have you ordered?
An Ocean in Indium Grey 150bhp, options include Discovery Pro Sat Nav, Art Velour seats, 5th seat, Active Lane assist, Heated Windscreen, Shower, Storage pack, Palmerston alloys, High beam assist, Wood floor, Bed extension - think that was it. Had an amazing deal from Marshalls Reading back in January....

An Ocean in Indium Grey 150bhp, options include Discovery Pro Sat Nav, Art Velour seats, 5th seat, Active Lane assist, Heated Windscreen, Shower, Storage pack, Palmerston alloys, High beam assist, Wood floor, Bed extension - think that was it. Had an amazing deal from Marshalls Reading back in January....
Nice! :thumb

Will they start up production then shut down for 2021 Model Year change or will there have been no 2021 development?

Just an idle stir up thought. ;)

I wouldn't have thought there would be any model development for MY21 given the major change for the T6.1 and the impact of the Corona Virus.......

I hope you are correct our Grand has been made and is awaiting shipping, we should have collected just after lockdown. The problem then comes as to whether we are allowed to go and collect it. We understand that Carrs in Exeter are reopening on 1st June. Perhaps the best way ahead would be to have it delivered (like Sainsburys,. Is that being a bit cheeky?

You seem to have got better service than I did last year; they offered me £500 discount on a T6.1 Ocean 4 Motion.

So did I just not from Marshall's Reading.

Back