Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

How many California's are in your town, city, hamlet, ...

T

TripleBee

Vehicle
N/A
I am just curious how much California's are living in your town, city, hamlet.
At the time I bought mine, I knew about 2 California's.
I have the T5.1 from 2010. I had looked into buying a T5, 2 streets away from my house, but they already promised it to their daughter. And then there was a T4 with high polyroof.
After a couple of months there was a guy restoring a T2 campervan. After 1 or 2 years he bought a T5.1 himself, because he was a bit of jealous, I assumed he was.

Up till now, there are 2 white T6's, 1 white/goldish T6, 2 sand beige T5.1, my blue T5.1, that silver T5 from next door (they got rid of it, bought a Nissan pickup with external camper unit, but got rid of it and have taken their T5 back from their daughter.
So that is already 7 California's from inhabitants of Blankenberge, on a total of 20 000 fixed residents.

Just curious about other cities because when I go on holidays, on motorways in both directions I can come across up to 15 - 20 California's.

One time there were about 10 California's on the camping in 2 weeks, just not all on the same day.

And if we know that VW sold more than half of all the California's in the last 10 - 15 years, it is no wonder that we see them so often these days.

I only know of conversions near me. One T6 in the next main town, but none on my immediate doorstep.

Whenever i drive more than a few miles, it does feel like I see a lot though.

Just 1 in my small town, as far as I am aware. However a good few T6 Kombis/Caravelles and about 2 or 3 T5 conversions.

There are a few round here in our pleasant area in SW London. A friend has a Beach, someone near church has a T6, I’ve seen a couple of others frequently. And at the car boot sale I was at today I could have charged for people desperate to look round!

T5 down the street from us and another T5 around the corner, T4 across the road from that one !

A few, there’s an elderly couple with a nice ocean, I always wave, they ‘dub snub’ me every time :headbang

I live in Bristol, there are loads of Cali's plus T5/6 conversions

We've got two on our road (a beach and an ocean) plus there's a Caravelle at the end of the road and 2 or 3 VW conversions in the surrounding streets.

Back