Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

How many converted vans

Rear seats/bed is great imo, quality leather, multi position recline, inflatable bolsters all designed so that you can enjoy your creature comforts in comfort, never had a problem with mine and if I did I know how to reset them. For me it beats the ocean slab seats hands down. Storage apart from chair storage is pretty same same is it not? In fact am I correct in saying that the Ocean cupboards are shorter from the back of the front seats to rear of cabin than the MP's due to interior space taken up by tail gate intrusion into living space? I'll give you 4 motion although I'm not a lover of dsg Vs the 7 speed auto of the MP. Yup...it's definitely a personal thing.
You don’t have to talk up the merits of the Marco Polo. I’ve made my personal choice and 80,000 miles in 4 years have only confirmed it.
Let’s compare notes when you have completed a similar milage.

You don’t have to talk up the merits of the Marco Polo. I’ve made my personal choice and 80,000 miles in 4 years have only confirmed it.
Let’s compare notes when you have completed a similar milage.
I agree, I don't, It's all a matter of personal choice. In my opinion they're both great campervans and MB have done well to replicate and build on (in a MB way) the proven VW Cali. The heritage and cult following may take a while longer. I'm on track by the way 20k miles so far.

I agree, I don't, It's all a matter of personal choice. In my opinion they're both great campervans and MB have done well to replicate and build on (in a MB way) the proven VW Cali. The heritage and cult following may take a while longer. I'm on track by the way 20k miles so far.
Have to travel a bit harder, I’m off to Norway in May, 3 rd trip so far.:thumb

Have to travel a bit harder, I’m off to Norway in May, 3 rd trip so far.:thumb
Been reading your Norway posts, sounds very exciting.
My next trip also starts in May... Germany, Poland down through the Balkans, Croatia, Italy and back up through Austria, Black Forest and into France.
Enjoy your trip. :)

Back