Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

How many have you met?

Some people we already knew from other forums or living nearby.
And 1 bad experience in Fryslan 2 years ago: VW T6 from Luxembourg, VWCC sticker on the back, didn't even answer to our friendly "hi"... well, I gues our T4 didn't fit their expectations :cool:
Maybe they didn’t hear you? ;) I always nod, or say hello and have a chat if possible and this to everyone, no matter what they drive. Our T4 is from 1991 and although everything still working, it is certainly not a show van. Now, with the new one, I'm not going to behave differently. It’s who I am but I know there are people who rather stay on their own when on holiday.

Two neighbours are Cali owners but not members of this forum, so I can’t count them . We must just appear ‘antisocial when we park up as we’ve ‘seen’ lots of Cali owners but none have engaged….. maybe it’s our ‘big black Labrador boy’ lying by the door.
We have however had several interactions with German owners on site, but so far none were members.

Two neighbours are Cali owners but not members of this forum, so I can’t count them . We must just appear ‘antisocial when we park up as we’ve ‘seen’ lots of Cali owners but none have engaged….. maybe it’s our ‘big black Labrador boy’ lying by the door.
We have however had several interactions with German owners on site, but so far none were members.
Come and visit Bruges and when you stay at Camping Memling, I’ll bring you a present

Think ive bumped into about 10 members out on the road or the odd purchase.
Had an ex cali owner/forum member stumble over my parkup yesterday.
They had switched over to the dark side merc hymer.

Maybe one but it was when I had a T6 part-conversion...

Did you - in the early days have an electric carpet heater/ floor mat?
If so, I think I did meet you on a campsite in Düsseldorf many years ago.
If not, he was a nice and friendly Hollander anyway.
We still have one: an electric carpet to be used on either 12V or 220V!

But I don’t think we have ever stayed on a campsite near Düsseldorf…

Back