Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

I knew I was right.....

Statistically one of the most dangerous colours after black.
Black and red cars are also significantly more likely to be pulled over by the police. To relieve the tedium of the job, traffic cops play “motorway snooker”. The aim being a 147 break: 15 consecutive tickets for drivers of red then black cars, followed by tickets for yellow, green, brown, blue, pink and black car drivers. In some versions of the game ticketing the driver of a non snooker colour resets the points, in other versions it is neutral, and the game continues as if the ticket had not been issued.

Follow my blog: www.au-revoir.eu

Christ on a bike!! Can’t you warn people there is a picture like that in the thread?
I’ll have that Vauxhall image in my head all day now!!!:Nailbiting
Outside UK they where called Opel Omega and the nicer model was called Opel Senator which included a special ”Senator pass” which included shorter waiting que in the workshop etc. A friend recently showed his Senator passport at the workshop but they had no clue :)

Until the Duke of Edinburgh gives up driving best choosing bright yellow! ;)

Black and red cars are also significantly more likely to be pulled over by the police. To relieve the tedium of the job, traffic cops play “motorway snooker”. The aim being a 147 break: 15 consecutive tickets for drivers of red then black cars, followed by tickets for yellow, green, brown, blue, pink and black car drivers. In some versions of the game ticketing the driver of a non snooker colour resets the points, in other versions it is neutral, and the game continues as if the ticket had not been issued.

Follow my blog: www.au-revoir.eu
Can’t remember the last time I saw a traffic cop on the motorway other than at an incident.

Back