Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Ocean vs Beach and some general questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Febreeze or a steam cleaner/vac work wonders if concerned.

A dog has 294,000 more olfactory sensory nerves than us and they don't have a problem with bacon either:
Now that's another factor , wet dog smell or even travel sick kids. Just a factor of van life.

Why be concerned, with a steam cleaner / Fabreeze unless it stinks !

am I missing the point ?
I'm not but some might. That's what our local valet company use on the dog owners vehicles when doing a full valet prior to the owners returning their PCP vehicles to avoid any penalty charges.

I'm not but some might. That's what our local valet company use on the dog owners vehicles when doing a full valet prior to the owners returning their PCP vehicles to avoid any penalty charges.
Imagine having a dog and a kitchen :cheers

edit : nearly as bad as dog, kitchen, children the holy trinity :rolleyes:

I didn’t mean to reignite this debate. My wife and I owned a campervan in the 80’s with a kitchen and loved it. We could have bought a transporter and got it converted with a kitchen but we wanted a California and the Beach is the only option in Australia.
We love it. Everyone on this forum loves the California (presumably) and arguing over which is best is rather juvenile. They are all great but some serve individuals needs better than others. We are not all working, we are not all retired, we all don’t have kids to travel with us.
Enough from me.

Exactly this [mention]Greg&Mel Australian Cali [/mention]- I said what “we” wanted, lots of folk piling on. All very cult like.

Strange carry on from I’d imagine “older” adults.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Exactly this [mention]Greg&Mel Australian Cali [/mention]- I said what “we” wanted, lots of folk piling on. All very cult like.

Strange carry on from I’d imagine “older” adults.

A prime example , poor communication skills, paucity of argument and then playing the generation argument, because someone has to be blamed in some way or another. Typical Millennial.

A prime example , poor communication skills, paucity of argument and then playing the generation argument, because someone has to be blamed in some way or another. Typical Millennial.

Gen X as it happens, you’ve been wrong so far so on all of it so at least you’re consistent.

Gen X as it happens, you’ve been wrong so far so on all of it so at least you’re consistent.

Are you sure?

IMG_2170.jpeg

Are you sure?

View attachment 110927

I’m sure Boomer

944a56227a5f3a62d8e783dc2cc389a4.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back