Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Inflatable mattress solutions

Ch1pbutty

Ch1pbutty

VIP Member
Vehicle
T5 Beach
Hi I have been looking to buy the sea to summit camper version for quite a few months but cant find it anywhere. Has anyone got any ideas where to look? Surely manufacturing and / or sourcing problems can’t be going on this long? Thanks in advance
Lots of congestion at container ports at the moment, vessels awaiting discharge; they will get through eventually.

China is currently seeing higher infection rates which are impacting on port operations:

People have had more disposable income and more time on their hands during lockdown, hence more demand for stock but lower productivity in factories etc.

Your best option would be to find somewhere that will let you pre-order then you will get priority when stock arrives.

Last edited:
Susan B

Susan B

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
Hi I have been looking to buy the sea to summit camper version for quite a few months but cant find it anywhere. Has anyone got any ideas where to look? Surely manufacturing and / or sourcing problems can’t be going on this long? Thanks in advance
everywhere i have tried is out of stock. The one company who replied to me are hoping to have more stock by the end of June….

S

Scoobz1

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
Posted a link to someone claiming it was in stock and when you went to add it to your basket suddenly it said not in stock !

E

Ebos

VIP Member
Vehicle
Looking to buy
Yes I looked into these guys they’ve got shocking reviews they are German and do not include the added taxes et cetera. Best to stay clear of them. I think I will just hold on and till they are widely available. We’ve just received the 25 mm Duvalays which seem fine on the VW downstairs mattress will give that a go for now!

VW California Club