Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Sea to summit self inflating mattress good price

Meanwhile I bought and tested the sea-to-summit vw specific mattress , it's verry comfy :cool:
We used our STS SIM for the first time last weekend, first time away in our new 6.1, super comfy.

Not even going to bother trying the VW "comfort" mattress that we paid £312 for. The T6.1 mattress is much thinner than the T5/T6 mattress. Nice colour but that is about it!

Alpinetrek.co.uk have S2S campervan mattresses in stock at the mo. £252 and free postage/delivery, 3-5 working day, 2 year guarantee. Mine should arrive this week.

For anyone still trying to get hold of the S2S VW specific SIM they appear to be in stock in their UK website for £250.

Alpinetrek.co.uk have S2S campervan mattresses in stock at the mo. £252 and free postage/delivery, 3-5 working day, 2 year guarantee. Mine should arrive this week.
Got it in 4 working days. Alpine trek were really good and made me feel like a valued customer.

I'm in doubt for buying a second one. That way i can leave it always 'upstairs' and have one 'downstairs' also. But the one thing that i really hate about the design, is the placement of the air valves. When used upstairs i can point the valves to the front of the car, easy to let some more air in.
But when placed downstairs, the valves are located at the rear. It's a pain to blow some more air in there, without going outside. The valves should've been on the other side.

These appear to be out of stock everywhere. Anyone know where I can get one?

I just got this mattress from Bikester - no van yet (coast on order) but I’ll get use out of it for tent camping and guests while I’m waiting! It seems excellent. Thinking now should I cancel option of vw comfort mattress? Or is it useful to keep as a flatter base to avoid risk of punctures from seatbelt clips etc? Appreciate any advice!

I just got this mattress from Bikester - no van yet (coast on order) but I’ll get use out of it for tent camping and guests while I’m waiting! It seems excellent. Thinking now should I cancel option of vw comfort mattress? Or is it useful to keep as a flatter base to avoid risk of punctures from seatbelt clips etc? Appreciate any advice!
Our 6.1 "comfort" mattress is still in the plastic cover. You just won't need it with the Sea to Summit mattress.

Wish I hadn’t ordered it

Which mattress did you get?

I have been looking everywhere for one - all out of stock - email them direct never got a reply! - Ho Hum for now.

I have been looking everywhere for one - all out of stock - email them direct never got a reply! - Ho Hum for now.
Good luck - I just happened to look again one day last week and they said in stock - maybe when all the stuck shipping containers are on the move again it’ll be easier to get them!

Good luck - I just happened to look again one day last week and they said in stock - maybe when all the stuck shipping containers are on the move again it’ll be easier to get them!
I look everyday on their web site for the Comfort Delux SI campervan version and it never changes from "out of stock"......

Back