Internal Door Vinyls

• Thread starter The Tall Luthier
  • Start date
The Tall Luthier

The Tall Luthier

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 150
I like colour, I like bright things. I dislike grey which means that buying an Ocean came with a small drawback. I am thinking now I would like to cover the kitchen drawers with a vinyl that matches the outside of the Cali, green and white.
Does anyone know of anyone that does this? Or anyone who has a .pdf of a template of the doors that I could draw my own onto?

Thanks

flying banana

flying banana

T6 Ocean 204ps manual
Top Poster
VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 204
Pixar's. Then cut them to fit yourself. Alot of people cover up the tables and worktops with different colours

Perfectos

Perfectos

Top Poster
VIP Member
Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Beach 150
Pixers table and Desk Veneer:

I previously tried Automotive Vinyl, but it lifted at the edges, particularly when using the cab heater, the heat coming out of the B Pillar simply lifted the Vinyl,
The Pixers table Veneer has now been on a year and still looks like new, no peeling, no wear or tear visible :thumb

5E764EC9-5367-4520-A505-64D307B02D02.jpeg

S

SamSara

Vehicle
T6 Ocean 204
We went for Pixar’s too in December and got tropical plants on the outside table, flamingoes on the inside and a beach view on the glass top. Very bright and cheery and not expensive if we decide to go lower key next time.

Stu@rt

Stu@rt

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6.1 Coast 150

Stu@rt

Stu@rt

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6.1 Coast 150
Wow that’s a bargain and it also looks great
Thanks, I guess we'll see how long it lasts. Amazing how many "non-cali" people look at the white table top when it is folded away and say "Ah - I see and there is your fridge", as they assume the white top is the fridge door. So at least it will put a stop to that :)

H

HebeGB United Kingdom

VIP Member
Vehicle
T5 SE 140
Hi all - had been admiring photos of the vinyl table tops and now I know - Pixers looks amazing!! Couple of questions- which size do you get for the table tops - or do you get a ‘personalized size’ and then cut to size? and are they easy to get off if you want to change or do they leave a residue? Thanks

Trudi

Trudi

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6.1 Coast 150
Hi all - had been admiring photos of the vinyl table tops and now I know - Pixers looks amazing!! Couple of questions- which size do you get for the table tops - or do you get a ‘personalized size’ and then cut to size? and are they easy to get off if you want to change or do they leave a residue? Thanks
Watch A bus and beyond on YouTube. They do a couple of good videos on personalising the cali including how to fit the pixers stickers on.

Mr T

Mr T

VIP Member
Vehicle
Cali now sold
Yes personalised, just specify a size slightly larger than your table to give you a bit to trim once fitted. Maybe add 2cm in each direction. Think that’s all I did.

Aldridge_cali

Aldridge_cali

Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Cali On Order
Yes personalised, just specify a size slightly larger than your table to give you a bit to trim once fitted. Maybe add 2cm in each direction. Think that’s all I did.
This is what I did too. Then run around the edge with a Stanley knife..