Internal Door Vinyls

• Thread starter The Tall Luthier
  • Start date
The Tall Luthier

The Tall Luthier

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 150
I like colour, I like bright things. I dislike grey which means that buying an Ocean came with a small drawback. I am thinking now I would like to cover the kitchen drawers with a vinyl that matches the outside of the Cali, green and white.
Does anyone know of anyone that does this? Or anyone who has a .pdf of a template of the doors that I could draw my own onto?

Thanks

Pixar's. Then cut them to fit yourself. Alot of people cover up the tables and worktops with different colours

Pixers table and Desk Veneer:

I previously tried Automotive Vinyl, but it lifted at the edges, particularly when using the cab heater, the heat coming out of the B Pillar simply lifted the Vinyl,
The Pixers table Veneer has now been on a year and still looks like new, no peeling, no wear or tear visible :thumb

5E764EC9-5367-4520-A505-64D307B02D02.jpeg

We went for Pixar’s too in December and got tropical plants on the outside table, flamingoes on the inside and a beach view on the glass top. Very bright and cheery and not expensive if we decide to go lower key next time.

Wow that’s a bargain and it also looks great
Thanks, I guess we'll see how long it lasts. Amazing how many "non-cali" people look at the white table top when it is folded away and say "Ah - I see and there is your fridge", as they assume the white top is the fridge door. So at least it will put a stop to that :)

Hi all - had been admiring photos of the vinyl table tops and now I know - Pixers looks amazing!! Couple of questions- which size do you get for the table tops - or do you get a ‘personalized size’ and then cut to size? and are they easy to get off if you want to change or do they leave a residue? Thanks

Hi all - had been admiring photos of the vinyl table tops and now I know - Pixers looks amazing!! Couple of questions- which size do you get for the table tops - or do you get a ‘personalized size’ and then cut to size? and are they easy to get off if you want to change or do they leave a residue? Thanks
Watch A bus and beyond on YouTube. They do a couple of good videos on personalising the cali including how to fit the pixers stickers on.

Yes personalised, just specify a size slightly larger than your table to give you a bit to trim once fitted. Maybe add 2cm in each direction. Think that’s all I did.

Yes personalised, just specify a size slightly larger than your table to give you a bit to trim once fitted. Maybe add 2cm in each direction. Think that’s all I did.
This is what I did too. Then run around the edge with a Stanley knife..

Back