Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Introduce Yourself

Garymtaylor

Garymtaylor

Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 204 4Motion
Hi Im new to this club and as yet have no California so feel like a fraud. But hopefully in the next couple of weeks and following covid distancing measures ill pick up one and lose the looking in from the outside. Gary

Don't feel like a fraud.
Fire some pics up of your van when you get it. :thumb
:welcome

Lifetime VIP-member with 1 (introduction-)message. Well, Gary you don't take it slow! :) Hope you get to pick up your Cali very soon and I'm sure you'll have great times in it!

becoming a lifetime VIP member and your first post shows your level of commitment Gary. We are sure that you will be in a Cali very soon. Welcome and good luck with your search. Do post up a pic when you get yours. This lockdown malarkey will be over very soon (hopefully) :)

Many a member started where you are right now. Dont worry we are a gentle bunch!
Questions? I'm sure you have a few. Dont be shy ask away........
Oooo almost forgot :embarrased , welcome. :welcome

:welcome Looking forward to seeing your new California when you get it.

Hi Im new to this club and as yet have no California so feel like a fraud. But hopefully in the next couple of weeks and following covid distancing measures ill pick up one and lose the looking in from the outside. Gary

Hello Gary and welcome,

Definitely not a fraud, plenty of us were here first, cali owners later and coming here first is the best thing to do for this is where to find out all about it ....

Please tell us what you are looking for, how many are there of you, where are you thinking of going .... then when you get it the pics and the stories .... as well as being a helpful lot we are also incredibly nosey!! :D

Welcome Gary
I hope you soon get your California and for now you can already start planning where to go or ask questions about it. We are happy to help and answer!

Welcome- a lot of us started out like yourself.
Keep us informed of your search’s progress and as others have said posting pics is obligatory :thumb

IMG_1001.jpegWell I've finally done it, only gone and got a new (to me) 2nd hand Cali T6. One thing in the shopping basket and one thing could someone advise.

1, Basket - Cruise control - can anyone recommend a good company to retrofit cruise control this in the grim north.

2, Advice - fresh Water pump / tap not working - should you hear a switch when turning the tap on and if you don't is it a common issue and easy to fix?

GMT
2016 T6 204 DSG 4Motion

Hi Gary, new too so can’t answer your questions but I have responded so you have a new post. Hopefully some of the technology bods will see it. Congratulations on the van