Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Introducing ARNIE

Arnie

Arnie

Vehicle
T5 SE 140
Hi there,

I have just put a deposit down on a white California SE and will collect next weekend. I am beyond happy to have found this van. Last week I took my sons to Devon in a new rented California and that cemented the decision to buy one. I had looked at a couple of converted Transporters but nothing compares to the California when it comes to space and layout. And this one was old enough to be affordable

He's called Arnie after Schwarzenegger because I used to live in California, when Arnie was governor. And it seemed like a good van name!

He's a white van, and I am planning to vinyl wrap the bottom half in red to make him two tone . Anyone have any experience of this and the cost??

Thanks!
Arnie

Two Tone all the way.
Did you rent a two tone from Bristol VW by any chance ?

Hi Arnie, I knew you would be back!!!!!! :Iamsorry

From what I have read in threads on here wrapping should cost around £1200.

Best of luck with your new Cali and enjoy making memories.

Hi there,

I have just put a deposit down on a white California SE and will collect next weekend. I am beyond happy to have found this van. Last week I took my sons to Devon in a new rented California and that cemented the decision to buy one. I had looked at a couple of converted Transporters but nothing compares to the California when it comes to space and layout. And this one was old enough to be affordable

He's called Arnie after Schwarzenegger because I used to live in California, when Arnie was governor. And it seemed like a good van name!

He's a white van, and I am planning to vinyl wrap the bottom half in red to make him two tone . Anyone have any experience of this and the cost??

Thanks!
Arnie
When you leave a campsite do you say : I’ll be back :)

No I rented a lovely two tone (red and white) from Lokocampers in Guildford. It was ace. We met this old two tone at the services

View attachment 68303
How did you find the bike rack performed ? Looks like a Thule. Could you open the tailgate? I’m holding out for the Atera but still out of stock everywhere.

How did you find the bike rack performed ? Looks like a Thule. Could you open the tailgate? I’m holding out for the Atera but still out of stock everywhere.

The bike rack (Thule) was amazing. You can drop the whole thing forward and down with bikes loaded with a press of a pedal with your foot and open the boot. You can also put it back up with the tailgate open. Also locking and very easy to load and unload bikes as it's ground level. Arnie comes with a different bike rack though.... I might find this one harder!PXL_20201024_084135144.jpg

Back