Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Is it Pimms o'clock?

A

Anonymous

Guest User
As it has turned into a lovely evening here, would anyone care for a Pimms?
I have some borage growing in the garden especially.

Chin chin.

Luke

Heating .... ya woos he says as he reaches for another blanket !
Sunny here now it's stopped raining !

You have me to thank for that. I soaked all the MK rain into my pants on my motorcycle on the way home tonight...

Would have got soaked had it not been for Chris picking me up 2/3 of the way home! Freezing here in Norwich! Think i'll grab a hot chocolate :oops:

Glad the meet is coming together Heidi, I will get it put on the website calendar, how many do they have room for?

Very very cold here in Berkshire, looking forward to hot climate in Tenerife sorry I meant Tewskbury for Lakefest this weekend. will pak sun hat,bikini,factor 102 in case as well as wetsuit wells thermals and portable heater.........

It's always Pims O'Clock somewhere....

Looking forward to Lakefest here also; whether we crack the Pims (Aldi's Austin is a good varient) or stick to wine, beer and hot soup is another matter!!

Yes it's definitely Pimms or G n T time. lovely day holed up in Caravan club site at Tewskbury Abbey for 2 nights before going on to Lakefest. have only got Wellies no kayak or boat so if it rains heavily here again I will have to hit the road fast. Only about a third of this sites currently open as it was flooded in the last few days/week or so. drove up to Croft Farm this afternoon to see where it was-lovely site for Lakefest so see ou there from Friday.

2 month old DSG 180 with various niggles....which SMG Cowfield are sorting as I Couldn't face taking it back to Cardiff where I bought it. thank God for Alex and crew at SMG?

I've got all angles covered...still have a bottle of Winter Pimms in the cupboard.

No matter the weather, its always Pimms O'clock!!

It's all good.