Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Is this the most expensive Cali ever!

That’s an awful lot hotel rooms….. probably cheaper to stay in hotels full time.
We have to go to to Midlands in a couple of weeks so booked a room at the Hilton Doubletree in Coventry. We have stayed there before and it’s quite nice. The deal was £65 a night with Dinner and breakfast. Cheaper than some campsites...

The ad contains photos of two different vehicles.
Good spot!
that must be the Brandrup dash insert and drop down gear shift which changes the seats to leather at a press of a button, Justifies the extra 20k :D

90K ? it can't have cost that including vat from new. 90k ? my 1 year old cali cost 46k. wow. they can't possibly get this money can they ?

Leeds dealer are selling nearly same spec for £71k as I like that colour, did try to get my new joker in it but they don’t do it for 6.1 anymore
Any more news?

Supposedly westfalia are building the van November, the base van has been built by VW (so it’s in westy hands now). Have been given so many promised dates May/August/Nov delivery.
16mths today! :headbang
Assume yours will be RHD? A VW dealer told me that Westfalia were now only producing LHD, which sounds a bit unlikely.

Assume yours will be RHD? A VW dealer told me that Westfalia were now only producing LHD, which sounds a bit unlikely.
Right hand drive campersales has a few on order as far as I’m aware they are RHD, probably better to speak to a westfalia dealer I doubt a VW dealer would know probably just wanted to sell you GC;)

Sorry but the price of these California’s is insane..I sold my 6.1 massive spec 2k miles for just over 62k at the start of this madness… I love em always have and owned a new one every 2 years since 2008 but it’s totally insane…
I have a westfalia Sven hedin with central heating under floor heating hot water a full size wet room shower fully winterised,huge storage space you can store your bike inside the back and still have room… you can stand up in it you can tour for months in total comfort, it’s not massive or hard to drive you can use the toilet in the midnight hours .it looks good and it was less than these hideous price’s the California’s are at the moment.
Are people paying these prices for a camper van with a pop top and cold water ??
.residuals or not
Don’t get me wrong I love a cali
But.guys if you’re paying 80k ish when it’s the same shape vehicle as my 08 cali 13yrs ago that cost 35k new
Yes the fronts and tech have changed but
There’s Definitely not 50k worth of modern stuff between the 2

Sorry but the price of these California’s is insane..I sold my 6.1 massive spec 2k miles for just over 62k at the start of this madness… I love em always have and owned a new one every 2 years since 2008 but it’s totally insane…
I have a westfalia Sven hedin with central heating under floor heating hot water a full size wet room shower fully winterised,huge storage space you can store your bike inside the back and still have room… you can stand up in it you can tour for months in total comfort, it’s not massive or hard to drive you can use the toilet in the midnight hours .it looks good and it was less than these hideous price’s the California’s are at the moment.
Are people paying these prices for a camper van with a pop top and cold water ??
.residuals or not
Don’t get me wrong I love a cali
But.guys if you’re paying 80k ish when it’s the same shape vehicle as my 08 cali 13yrs ago that cost 35k new
Yes the fronts and tech have changed but
There’s Definitely not 50k worth of modern stuff between the 2
You’re right, maybe the cult status is being ‘milked’ somewhat.

Back