Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

ISOFIX fixings

JRD

JRD

Vehicle
T6 Beach 150
I have a 2017 Ocean. I have just noticed that the bench seat only appears to have one set of isofix fitting in the middle of the seat. Also if you fitted one the adult seat belts will be covered. Does this mean that if you fit an isofix car seat nobody else can use the rear seat at the same time?

There are two in there you just have to find them. The inner ones are easy to locate, the outer ones are a little harder! If you push your finger through just inside of the seatbelts you feel a bar. The the left of that if you feel upwards you’ll feel the other isofix anchor. They’re a bit of a chew to fix onto the first few times but you soon get used to it.

Have a look from the boot and you’ll see the four isofix points, and the two lower tether points. They aren’t the easiest of vehicles to fit baby seats, as I found out this weekend :mad:

I have a 2017 Ocean. I have just noticed that the bench seat only appears to have one set of isofix fitting in the middle of the seat. Also if you fitted one the adult seat belts will be covered. Does this mean that if you fit an isofix car seat nobody else can use the rear seat at the same time?
Pull the seat forward and then recline the back rest. Easier to access them then. One set each side.

Thanks everyone I will have another look in the morning.

I have found them. Again thanks for the replies.