Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Just ordered a Beach.

Georgeo

Georgeo

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Beach 150
Hi,
After over a year of reading this forum and pondering which vehicle to buy. I have ordered a Beach with more options than I can use. I have joined the forum mainly to say thanks for some great items and insights to the vehicles and the dealers. Thanks again.

:welcome How exciting. Welcome! :bananadance2

Thanks, I have been given a possible build date of mid June but need to wait a week for details.. this seems short as one dealer was saying November?

Welcome allong .

I don’t believe it. Forgot to add the privacy glass for the rear. Phone call tomorrow to the dealer and add it on. Argh!!! To many options.

First of all congrats on making the biggest decision which is actually ordering :cheers

The quoted dates seems like a really long wait for a build slot.

Obviously I know these things can change quickly & perhaps theres a seasonal aspect to it, but we ordered late November (19th I think), build was week 02 (9th Jan) & delivered to dealer by early Feb....

Hope they're just managing your expectations & that you get a pleasant surprise when confirmed :thumb

Hi Scorf,
Thanks
The dealer mentioned something about a tow bar issue which may add to the time. Another dealer quoted November, have not been back to them.

Hi,
We ordered a Beach mid January (with Towbar ) and were told last week that its built and awaiting shipping and should be with us beginning of March.
Fingers crossed

Welcome here!
Towbar issue? Did you order one?
cheers and do not forget to post pictures

Morning and Congratulations, we too are waiting for ours to arrive it should be in a shipping container coming over anyday now......... Yes the build times can vary however I found preparing the "Kit" a good distraction. You have time to compare and read through peoples comments on these forums before you start buying stuff. I started buying a couple of small things a week and then pencilled in the bigger buys every couple of weeks. I am not sure if anyone has prepared a Kit List but after borrowing some friends I had a good idea..... Anyhow start your preparations and it will soon be here... My family have said I am a VW Junkie as odd little things keep appearing at home ready for the arrival of the new edition :):):)

Hi ,
It’s like waiting for Christmas when I was a child (long ago). It would be great to read your Kit list I have spent the last few months reading the forums in detail. Trying to pick best cooking option.

Fantastic, get planning those summer trips, it doesn’t matter what you buy for your Cali you’ll always want some other bits.

Get it, use it, enjoy it, it’ll tell you what you need by the way you use it!

Hi,
After over a year of reading this forum and pondering which vehicle to buy. I have ordered a Beach with more options than I can use. I have joined the forum mainly to say thanks for some great items and insights to the vehicles and the dealers. Thanks again.

The big wait begins...can I ask if you took advantage of any VW ‘offers’, and if so, did you manage to secure a discount etc?