Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Last T6.1 Ocean

I don't want to call insurance every time I need to park van somewhere. I think, Admiral has best price to conditions for me. I can add business miles, even parking at night at work and price remains the same. I will do quotes with my 2 friends as named drivers, so they can take it for weekends. Of course, Admiral has time limit on foreign travel, but it shouldn't be a problem this year.

I wouldn't worry about the 48 hr rule with Comfort. I had a discussion with them about it as we have wedding in Ireland in August and Cali will be parked outside for more than 48 hrs as we'll be sleeping in the castle. They said that's fine it's as long as it isn't left unattended out of site i.e. she said parked up at an airport or left at a roadside awaiting recovery on it's own. She said as long as it's visible it's ok hence it can be left on neighbours or friends drive as someone will see it's there. Even then a quick call to them and all is fine. It's just insurers don't like the idea of an expensive vehicle being left unattended for so long - why would you do that anyway!!!! I'm therefore happy with policy. I also didn't need to have tracker fitted as they accept T6.1 has a Thatcham Cat 1 alarm system from VW as standard

I want to treat it as a daily, so leaving it in different places will be standard occurrence, like hotel or airport car parks. I'm going to remove awning for winter, so it's not stolen when van is unattended.
I once left my car at Geneva airport for more than 2 weeks and took side trip to Asia, so I would like to keep my options open.

Anyone from week 23rd had update from dealer?

Yes. Mine is waiting at the port to be ferried across. (Status 38 I think they said).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good news, so maybe mine is tagging along. I can't wait arrival of it.

I’m not getting much info from Breeze / Poole which is disappointing as I went there because of all the good feedback on here.
I had to call them last week when they gave me that update.
Hope they get it here soon - don’t want a 3-week port wait like others have had.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back