Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Launch control?

H

Holidaymaker

Vehicle
N/A
I watch YouTube video program is Vw Transporter 4Motion is some have Launch control. I am think Vw puts same components car is van and is time factory nobody identify mistake. Now is Vw realise and is remover this Launch vans.

I am wonder if is some Grand California is also have Launch Control - I am same D/S mark my travel selection control than is show this video program. I am not like try procedure may it break dsg or crash my camper!.
Is somebody knowing this information?

I watch YouTube video program is Vw Transporter 4Motion is some have Launch control. I am think Vw puts same components car is van and is time factory nobody identify mistake. Now is Vw realise and is remover this Launch vans.

I am wonder if is some Grand California is also have Launch Control - I am same D/S mark my travel selection control than is show this video program. I am not like try procedure may it break dsg or crash my camper!.
Is somebody knowing this information?
Im not sure about launch control, seems a bit pointless on a 3 tonne van, but it would be nice to have the ability to turnoff start/stop (not in isolation like you can now) and be able to use the brake as a hold brake and then only use the throttle to move off again, rather than having to keep your foot on the brake until you move off.

Is this what you meant?

here Launch control how is happens, watching begin time 1.00 minutes forward or must much talking listen.

Launch control on a snowy surface is reasonably Ok but on a dry Tarmac surface where the power/torque builds up in the drive train due to wheels not releasing the forces by wheel spin could well end up with a big bang.
Wide and grippy tyres will make the problem more acute.

I could have had it on my T6 when TVS DSG upgrade was done but sense prevailed and left that for the carpark boy racing brigade to play with.
I can see why VW took it off as it would destroy any emission figures.

As far as one can read here, the GC seems to have enough electronic problems as it is, why would do you want to add mechanical ones now too?
And even assuming it was available on the GC and you could use it without damage to the DSG, why on earth would you be using it ?

As far as one can read here, the GC seems to have enough electronic problems as it is, why would do you want to add mechanical ones now too?
And even assuming it was available on the GC and you could use it without damage to the DSG, why on earth would you be using it ?
Vw group is offers launch control to some vehicle they make and sell different brand name what is using share components. Vw group not sells such feature if is damage vehicle. Is design make and sell this novelty from Vw group.

Switch operation on front windshield sweeper can wearing rubber sweepers. When is drive and must stopping, operation brakes make must replace brake pieces.
Launch control same, is not additional mechanical problem.

Is Vw offers LC some transporter model, why is they are use? I am not know, but is modern technical innovation novelty.
I am ask reason my drive selector control show D/S, is same than transporter what showing video program and I am curious is also LC software hiding also my GC.

To satisfy the deep down 'boy racer' instinct that comes to the fore at Traffic Lights.????:mad:

Vw group is offers launch control to some vehicle they make and sell different brand name what is using share components. Vw group not sells such feature if is damage vehicle. Is design make and sell this novelty from Vw group.

Switch operation on front windshield sweeper can wearing rubber sweepers. When is drive and must stopping, operation brakes make must replace brake pieces.
Launch control same, is not additional mechanical problem.

Is Vw offers LC some transporter model, why is they are use? I am not know, but is modern technical innovation novelty.
I am ask reason my drive selector control show D/S, is same than transporter what showing video program and I am curious is also LC software hiding also my GC.
Yes, I am sure VW is happy for you to use Launch Control on your DSG 3,1t (when empty) GC.
They will be especially happy when they need to substitute your DSG after warranty.
Not really sure if I would personally compare rubber wipers and brake pads, which are consumables, to DSG. Unless you consider DSG is a consumable too, then kudos to you, I wish I was so rich.

To satisfy the deep down 'boy racer' instinct that comes to the fore at Traffic Lights.????:mad:
you will still have to pick careful your opponent to have any chance of winning with a GC. And hopefully they will be fully loaded too...

The video would have been far more entertaining had he hit one of the rocks whist carrying out his pointless exercise.

Did I miss something? Has the eight-speed automatic gearbox of the Grand California been replaced by a seven-speed DSG? According to most posters on this thread, it has...

Back