Leather Seats

F

Flood51

Vehicle
T6 Ocean 204
FYI I got a quote for "real" leather seats from
DK Schweizer
www.dkschweizer.co.uk

For £1100 plus VAT for two front seats plus bench/bed in a T5se or T6 Ocean. Since VW dealers use them I presume they do a good job

I am looking to use the same company to retrim in leather when I take delivery of van in March 2016. The VW dealer uses them but by going direct it is considerably cheaper. I asked if it would have any impact on warranty and was told no as they are approved. Also told they have necessary airbag approvals. I still find it very strange that VW only supply cloth or alcantara (fake leather/vinyl) on a £55k vehicle. The Ocean is a brilliant looking van but the stock interior looks really dowdy/bland and is the perfect light beige for kids to clamber over with all the dirt extracted from the campsite.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Never been impressed with the VW leather trims... (Most of the panels infact weren't leather... may be different now)

Very easy to find local trimmer who do stunning work, although the price looks competitive.

I had mine done locally, full leather, back in 2009, grey and blue... Still looks like new despite years of children and dogs. (But it was a little more than he price quoted by DK)

Rgds
Mark